Act and southern roll-off results afta day 3

It was be interesting what both bowlers would actually have to say about this instead of everybody else.

When and why did a topic about a TEAM get into a contest of TEAM members.

Want to prove who is better..... look at your rankings points.

Mankind_280 said:
When and why did a topic about a TEAM get into a contest of TEAM members.

well u cant say team members cos cunningham isnt a member of the team

Mankind_280 said:
Want to prove who is better..... look at your rankings points.

oh and yes look at rankings, looks like michael craig is going into 2006 not only as the top junior in ACT but the top junior in australia

KYLE WEBBER (again i hate it when people are secretive)

why are you arguing, you should just say that they are both good bowlers and leave it at that, they both have their good days and their bad days where one may bowl better than the other.

duff man

Well done to all that made it.

Special mentions to my mate Jen, im sure you will enjoy it as usual!

To Mark Bananasanchana and Vicky, well done you 2, show em what VICTORIANS are capable of.... CHEERS!!!

i have nothing against either of the two bowlers i think they are great ppl but theres certain ppl (who will remain nameless) that are playing favourites and making life difficult for everyone, im not sayin cunningham is a bad bowler, im just stating that there are certain ppl who have to pull their head up from the soil and realise wat theyre saying, and if they want to try control everything with the power that they think they have, then they must get their facts straight first

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
i have nothing against either of the two bowlers i think they are great ppl but theres certain ppl (who will remain nameless) that are playing favourites and making life difficult for everyone, im not sayin cunningham is a bad bowler, im just stating that there are certain ppl who have to pull their head up from the soil and realise wat theyre saying, and if they want to try control everything with the power that they think they have, then they must get their facts straight first

what do you mean by that ?

What a joke of an argument!

Yes people have better days than others, but Craigy? Craigy? He won ACT junior of the year last year didnt he? And I believe he bowled better over 4 days in the roll offs. And im quite sure his tournament record is slight above Cunningham. Both are quality bowlers and its unfortunate that Cunningham didn't make the team. But he wont give up, he'll come back next year stronger from the experience.

Good look at nationals to both Michaels.

It's a great name ;)

when a bowler bowls in a tornament he or she should focus on their own games and not worry about how other bowlers bowl, your competing against yourself, one thing you never do in a tornament is get upset cause it can affect your game:cool:

terry parsalidis said:
when a bowler bowls in a tornament he or she should focus on their own games and not worry about how other bowlers bowl, your competing against yourself, one thing you never do in a tornament is get upset cause it can affect your game:cool:

But we all sometimes forget, most leagues are on around the same time as neighbours and home and away, therefore we bowlers must create our own little drama.......

;)

How close r these stats
Winning the ACT city championships back to back 04/05.
Winning ACT junior bowler of the year 2004.
Highest ranked ACT junior in NSW Junior Rankings.
Highest ranked ACT junior in National Rankings.
Highest placed ACT junior in president shield 04/05.
Only ACT junior in the national training squad.
Only ACT junior bowler with a junior and youth title in 05.
Only ACT male junior to place in more than 1 junior event 05.
Only ACT junior to make both a youth and adult ranked event final 05.
Only ACT junior to make junior sydney cup final 05.

roil said:
How close r these stats
Winning the ACT city championships back to back 04/05.
Winning ACT junior bowler of the year 2004.
Highest ranked ACT junior in NSW Junior Rankings.
Highest ranked ACT junior in National Rankings.
Highest placed ACT junior in president shield 04/05.
Only ACT junior in the national training squad.
Only ACT junior bowler with a junior and youth title in 05.
Only ACT male junior to place in more than 1 junior event 05.
Only ACT junior to make both a youth and adult ranked event final 05.
Only ACT junior to make junior sydney cup final 05.
I take it they are all from Craigy... Case closed...;)

i gather your ANTI-CRAIGY
but no there not from him there from my own stats

so michael are these facts roil has posted true????????
if so i think someone is not a fan of yours.

i am completley lost now sorry guys lol anyways both michaels are good quality bowlers, craigy is the best in ACT atm but once hes aged out cunningham will be taking his place

kyle if think u will find that statement may not be true when craig ages out because there is a few bowlers out the who are dark horses and if they put their minds to it will prove a lot of people wrong.

Can people please stop btiching about me behind my back and putting me down, if you have a problem with me say it to my FACE not behind my back

Michael Cunningham

PS: please do not involve me in any further discussions on this matter.

I believe that the stats roil posted are all Craigys achievements. He is a great bowler and I have watched him work long and hard to achieve success.
Michael Cunningham is certainly not a bad bowler, and I am sure he has some great achievements that can be looked at, but I believe that when it comes down to who is the better bowler, or who the top Junior in the ACT is, Craigy takes the cake...what he has achieved in such a short time is brilliant...and only a sample of what is to come.
Whilst Im here, congrats to Kyle for posting his name and not being afraid to let people know who he is!

Jen

roil said:
i gather your ANTI-CRAIGY
but no there not from him there from my own stats
Them things you put are that Craigy bowled not your own... They are from him...

Back
Top Bottom