Act and southern roll-off results afta day 3

i think what roil means is that they are stats of craigy that he has recorded and that craigy didnt give them to him, i dunno tho

yeah craigy is a good bowler and a great mate of mine but he has his down sides i no hes out ranked me dis yr but that was because i only bowled like 5junior tournements many people believe he will be a great bowler yes and thats goin to be true but he still has to compete against the great junior still matty sing who is da best junior bowler in australia besides cow.

anywy thats my opinon
BRADY PIRIE

i completely agree with brady

Craigy has his ups and downs but overall he is a sensational bowler and as jen said he takes the cake this year. or something like that.

But yes Craigy still does have to come up against the top jnr bowlers like my cous Matty sing. But the only problem, Matty is a left hander. Jokes man. lol.:p

I also agree with dozer that there are dark horses out there who train hard every week and next year will be a big improvement but i am not one of those jnr bowlers yet.

cya.:D

dont get me wrog but i fink he still has heaps too learn like other bowlers including myself but still he is a good bowler same wid cunningham and i wouldnt take this man light hearted either cause he is an outstanding bowler and a good bloke aswell

the_Tank said:
dont get me wrog but i fink he still has heaps too learn like other bowlers including myself but still he is a good bowler same wid cunningham and i wouldnt take this man light hearted either cause he is an outstanding bowler and a good bloke aswell

yep he is a great bowler!

You lot are unbelievable, this is a thread about congratulating people not arguing whos better .. they are both fine atheles in their own right, each have their own highs and lows you cant publicly say who is the best it's not fair to either of them they didnt ask for it, I know myself I wouldn't like to be compared to anyone else when it comes to my bowling, maybe its just me but come on guys be fair.

Kara

how did a topic about a state teams roll offs change into an argument about who is the best juniour bowler in australia lol

Re: Act and southern roll-off final results

ok umm been reading all the posts and would like to congratulate everybody that made it in the team. ok now i am proud that i have made the team qualified 5th i would like to also congratulate lysa and craigy on captain and carrana and mark on vice captains especially for mark on a great comeback u were great competition. also congrats to jess s, lysa, sarrah, vikki, cory, rowey, jen, kara, mark and craigy all my mates. hey we are a great team lets go on and show austraila what we are made of.
the two MC's are great bowlers but please dont overlook all of act's up and coming junior bowlers. Mark Sanchana, Leigh Simpson, Corwyn Fitzpatrick, Mitchell Cook, Justin Petrass, James Sing, Kyle Webber, Tim, Allan, Joshua, not to mention all the potential belconnen bowlers. a lot of fantastic bowlers are coming up from the mist at belconnen bowl. Zoe Trungove 8yrs, 95avg, Michael Fitzpatrick 10yrs, 130avg, Dakota Howard 6yrs, 80avg, Hayden Sproule 10yrs, 125avg, the taylor girls, chloe and nathan harradine-hale and ami wilson-friend. please stop and think there are potential sheild bowlers everywhere. and not to mention Jon Green one of the best left handed bowlers in the ACT.
lets go and show what we are made of next nationals go ACT and Southern. i have to show jonny up:D so we have to win!!!!!!

yeh good luck to u guys, the whole team is filled with great bowlers and it looks as tho u hav a great chance for shield:D

good luck again and bring home the shield!!:p

Back
Top Bottom