Act and southern roll-off results afta day 3

Hey
Firstly...Id like to congratulate everyone who rolled off. Every single one of you put up a good fight right until the very end, and it was good to see.
Secondly...Id like to congratulate everyone who made the team and the training squad. You guys deserve it so much, especially all the fresh young faces that will be joining us. I cant wait for camp...heh heh!!
Now, Id just like to make some personal congrats...

Craigy - You bloody legend!! Wanted top qualifier, got that. Wanted captain, got that. Way to go mate, I was so damn happy to see you get what you wanted, you deserve it so much!!
Sam, Rowan, Scott+Cory - You guys really impressed me out there for the 4 days of bowling we endured. You all proved to everyone watching that you wanted a spot on the team, and it worked...congratulations.
Kara - Honey, I cannot wait to have another awesome year with you at Shield. We achieved what we wanted, top 2 positions...so lets go achieve more out on the lanes during Shield...huhtamaki! I love ya!!!!
Carranna - Im so proud of you for getting Vice Captain darl! We will have an awesome time in camp yet again, I cant wait to share the experience with you!
Jess - I told you that you would make it...now we will be set for camp...heh heh heh ;)
Sarrah - A very big congrats to you...you are very deserving of a spot on the team and Im glad you got it this year! As I told you earlier, Ill make sure we have as much fun as we can!!

Once again, congrats to all...cant wait to be bowling with you all in 2006!!!

Jen

hey hey,
thanx jen,
i thought that i might say some congrats as well
ok first off i want to congats everone it was really good bowling with you in roll offs and i hope to see you next yr
second congrats to craigy for getting first and capitan u go u!!:eek:nfire: u on fire he he
jen for getting top qualifier that is just the best
lisa for getting girls capitan thats really cool !
mark sanchana for getting vice catian thats total cool ull have a blast
Now for some other congrats to some act kids
hey justin u got in the training squad !!!!! even with a sore hand u rock next yr we aim for the team;)
rhianon yay i knew that u would get in
just congrats to everone that made top ten its so cool i think we have a strong team this were going to have alot of fun at camp
oh i almost forgot well done sarrah thats so cool u finally got in lol u go girl
and kara well done for getting second qualifier
and vikki cant wait to bowl with u next yr
jess j u to congrats
and jess s u have to put up with me again lol
luv u all well done again=D>
bye
canna:silly:

I'd just like to say congratulations to everyone who bowled in the roll offs, I watched all 4 days and was impressed with how close and competitive it was aswell as how much potential and talent this great zone has!

Well done to Kara, you bowled awesome even if you couldn't fit your hand in your balls for a few games hehe

hey all just like to congratulate the team, and those who made the training squad as well. a big congrats for lysa is in order for getting captian, there isnt anyone more deserving - well done.

congs to everyone that made the team
and congs to the captains and vi captains
i cant wait to have fun on camp jen with u and the others
so i am in the team (it took like 2 times to get in and i got in )
OMG OMG it my last year next year 2
see everyone soon
love
sarrah
go act and southern

Hey
i have some congrats to give too
Craigy - well done i think you will make a great captain
Mark - u will b awesome, well done!
Canna - thats awesome! i reckon ur still on a high after that u go girl!
Rhino - you did well to get training squad with your sore shoulder (we can be traning squad buddies)
sarrah - well done you finally got the team YAY!!! ps Simon says congrats!:cool:

does anyone know if cunningham really pulled out or not :?:

Congrats everyone. Act looks to have a pretty good team there, and come great captains to go with it. Go craigy, doing TNT proud :p

Hamish
Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

It’s great to see new faces in the ACT & SNSW Presidents Shield side. Most of whom it is their first time and it certainly will not be their last. These juniors along with those that didn’t make the team show just what talent is available from this zone; the future looks bright for all.

This will be for the last time that this zone will exist as from 2007 ACT will stand alone and the juniors from the coast will be bowling in another zone. The competition (rivalry) has always been strong and I believe it will continue to be so.

I wish this team the best for 2006 as we want to go out on a high. The boy’s team under the leadership of Michael Craig is in hands of the top bowler from ACT. The girls team under the leadership of Lisa, very experienced and a very capable bowler.

Go ACT & Southern

ok on a less negative point

I'd like to say a HUGE congrats to the following people
Jen - My girl your a star top qualifier, and most deservingly so your an awesome bowler and I have no doubt in the world you'll be even better at nats I can't wait, I'm dissapointed you didnt get what you wanted but you know what you are in my eyes.
Cragu - what a champ getting exactly what he deserves and set out to prove I'm so proud to be in a team with you
Sneddon - Your lucky your not drafting girl, instead you'll be with Jen and I having fun like your meant to have in a team your meant to be in congrats darl
Jess Jones - Well you bowled like a champ and didn't get what you should have and deserved but sometimes things work out for the better, your a great little bowler never give up cause your going to be a star.
I cant give everyone an individual congrats but you are all wonderful bowlers and I cant wait for another exciting year in this team. and I know what we can all do.

From Kraru

Hey,

I was told tonight by Ross Byrne, that he has been informed that he has been placed in the training squad in the place of Michael Cunningham. So the rumour of Michael Cunningham pulling out of the training squad seems to be True.

Kezza

Well there are two M.C's in the ACT and if you have a look at the Nationals who was the M.C knocked out last. That says who is the top boller in the ACT. Michael Cunningham.

Also I forgot if you have a look at ACT State Junior Championships Michael Cunningham was last ACT bowler still in the masters.

those 2 things are nice arent they, perhaps u also forgot to mention the list of about 20 things michael craig (or CAPTAIN CRAIGY) has done to prove he is the best junior in ACT??

yes cunningham may be a good bowler but craigy has done a hell of alot more and in the space of only 3yrs, u also cant compare cunnighams results at nationals to craigys because as i recall, craigy averaged a nice 185 in presidents shield as to cunninghams 177

once michael cunningham proves his place up the top then u can say he is the top junior in ACT but untill then, those 2 things that were mentioned dont make him suddenly the greatest wen u compare it to the ever-growing list craigy has established for himself in both junior and youth events

KYLE WEBBER (just thought id say my name instead of keeping everything secret)

Twinkle Toes said:
Also I forgot if you have a look at ACT State Junior Championships Michael Cunningham was last ACT bowler still in the masters.
What your saying is that if there was one ACT bowler left in master they become best bowler in ACT do they...? That is just stupid you can't compare it over one tournament... Or 2 like you've done!
I don't have anything against Michael Cunningham. But you can't just say becuase he bowled better then everyone else on the day he is the best...?

Back
Top Bottom