RUMOURS in WA

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
:lol

Amanda Ladlow bowling Rachuig would be one of the biggies around and she's actually practising so look out folks she won the Masters last yr averaging 2-1/2 games per week - What will she be like averaging 5 games a week

Team FUBAR will be practising at Maylands Golf Course this weekend for those interested in coming down to watch
Autographs will be given during the lunch break

Apparently a video is getting around of the 1983 Qantas Darwin Singles championship with our very own Daryl Gould claiming the title
(ps - during the semi final he uncharacteristically rides and pulls the chain on a cold 5-7) Good on ya Daz good to see somethings havent changed with all the new technology
(Copies available from me)

Rumours

Speaking of rumours Scoops word has it you may be watching Matty leave 7-9's in person shortly enough...any truth we're gonna see you in the ACT shortly? :shock: :D :shock:

:shock: :shock:

News to me Drew, you should know not to listen and believe all rumours

I mean lets face it;
a) Amanda Ladlow averaging 5 games a week - lol - no chance
b) Wimbridge breaking during lunch to sign autographs
c) Gouldy leaving a 5-7 (well somethings will always be true... lol)

Latest though - Bill Gardiner actually caught something whilst fishing in Georges river - not sure still though if he should have eaten it though - those boots can be a bit hard to digest

Rumours

That's why I asked mate, oh well you'll miss out on the live 7-9's...they're a sight to behold! :lol: :lol:
Have a good one! 8)

i never miss out i have Stax, Baron and Harty to keep us amused for 7-9's

:roll:

Well Drew stranger things have been known

Like is it true ur engaged??

Rumours

:lol: :lol: Point taken. Though right hand is getting very affectionate with left...proposal could be on the cards soon. :wink:

See ya!

Scoops....Do you want a chance to post a new response in regards to your possible move to SUNNY canberra......???

Why is it that whenever 7-9's are mentioned my name comes up. Its just not bloody cricket.

Stax
Maybe thats the problem...

Back
Top Bottom