Rochelle Mottlee bowls 300!!

Congrats Rocky, well done!

Interesting to know if you are the youngest female to roll one in Australia??? Anyone know?

Well Done Rocky!! Great Game its a shame i wasn't there to see it!! Oh and same as what Michelle said can you give me some pointers hehe!! Congratulations once again!!

Caity!!

hey its mel boston on my dads account.. lol

well done rochelle.. hopefully ur rollin off for SQ.. but not that well!! lol... u deserve everything u get for this!! its a gr8 achievment.. congrats again!!

melly <3

hey rocky
massive congrats... as everyone else has already said you deserve it so much... you have so much talent for someone so young, you have so much to look forward to in bowling... congrats again
kirsten and phillip

congrats rocky what a big achieve u go girl
he is a big huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
jgosh

Wow! Congratulations! First of many I am sure. What a massive achievement, you should be very proud!

Congrats Rochelle on your game, I was lucky enough to see your 300.. It was a pleasure to watch

Congrats Again

Nobbsei

That’s great news!

Well done on your perfect game Rochelle...Good to see a 300 go to someone so deserving...I'm sure there will be MANY more to come in the future. You seem to be going places in the sport.

I hope you have your Gold Coast Association Team Nomination form in...;)

Hey Rocky, congratulations. It had to come, you have been bowling so well.
We are all very proud of you, I only wish I could have been there to see your first, but I hope to see your next (probably some time soon).
Congrats to Marg & Ray. Your support has paid off. How much do YOU guys get (lol)?
Ex Coach from Hell :eek:nfire:

I just want to say a big THANKYOU to everyone that has congratulated me on my 300!! :D
Bowling that game was an amazing experience
thanks again Everyone...
Rocky

Hey Rock what can I say. I think you are definately a talent to be reckoned with. I have had the pleasure of bowling with you many times and I know that your heart is in this sport 110%.

Love your work and your style.

Back
Top Bottom