Luke Rafton 300!!

Kelsa

Big Congrats to Luke Rafton for bowling his first 300 at Aspley in the Brisbane Area Champs tonight.

Unfortunately I didn't see the game but I am sure it would have been a great one.

Congrats again and keep up the good bowling for Masters tomorrow!

Luv Puss and Kel

Damn!! I rushed over from Aspley to Carseldine to be the first poster but I was beaten to the punch!!

I would like to congratulate Luke on FINALLY nailing his first 300. I had the pleasure of being on the same pair as Luke when he bowled it and I can tell you that every shot was flush in the hole!!

Anyone who knows Luke knows how many times he's been so close.

Big Congrats mate!! It was awesome to watch!! The monkey is finally of your back. The first of many.

Chris Valentine.

That is awesome to hear, must have missed it by about half and hour. Great to hear you finally nailed it. It will be one of many i am sure.

Cheers

Hey mate,

Could have done it while I was there! After talking last weekend about how close you'd been a few times, I'm so happy that you've finally done it! Congrats darl.

Krissy

well done luke sound like a big change from the garbage bowled at capaplaba that mourning well done again mate :eating:

This is a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Luke for finally shooting that 300 game. I am soooo glad that I was there to see it and am extremely proud of you honey.

Hope to see many more out of you. Dont forget....It's my turn now !!!!

Love Always
Moo ;)

Back
Top Bottom