Luke Rafton 299, 812 at Milton

C

CV

Congrats to Luke Rafton on an awesome display of bowling this afternoon in the Brisbane Area Championships at Milton.

In the zone all day, Luke shot 299 (Flush 9 pin!), 276 (front 9) and 237 for an opening 812 series, then 278, 268, 253 for a 799 series in the final squad.

Some great scoring buddy! Was simply great to watch.

Bring on the masters tomorrow.

Congratulations Luke, great bowling all day. Luke also went 2301 for the 9 games, an avg of 255, and is on track to take the Masters out tommorow. Thanks for carrying me buddy

CV said:
Congrats to Luke Rafton on an awesome display of bowling this afternoon in the Brisbane Area Championships at Milton.
In the zone all day, Luke shot 299 (Flush 9 pin!), 276 (front 9) and 237 for an opening 812 series, then 278, 268, 253 for a 799 series in the final squad.
Some great scoring buddy! Was simply great to watch.
Bring on the masters tomorrow.
All i can say is :shock: =D>
Congratulations on some absolutely fantastic bowling. I think that it's always great to see people like you continually excelling in bowling. Keep up the great bowling, and all the best wishes to you.
Bubye
Rowey :p

One thing I also forgot to mention earlier was that Luke also went front 8 and front 7 in other games today before pin carry took its toll. Probably could've had two or three perfectos today if he could learn to carry! LOL!

Nice bowling Luke, did you break the all events record? I can't remember if this was one of mine or not. Again, nice bowling

Well done Luke! You are tha MAN! Im abit upset that you did all this great bowling when I wasnt there but your still tha MAN! keep it up buddy :cool:
Taya :p

Back
Top Bottom