949 for rochelle mottlee

g-unit

JUST KEEPING IT REAL
hey guys i would just like to say congrats to rochelle mottlee(rocky) for bowling her high series for 4 games tonight with a nice 949!!!!! she bowled a 239, 226, 219, 265............way to go rocky keep it up

Go you good thing!! What a great achievement to end 2006 -awesome year with a $1000 300 game included plus all your other successes - and a 211.6 ave. in the Silly Season Doubles to boot ..... ENJOY your bowling in 2007 and keep up the hard work.

Flower

Well Done Rocky!! Keep up the good work!! You'll go far in this sport!!

Luv Ya Caity!!
XOXO

Hey Rochelle,

As we've already said to you, you've got a very promising future ahead of you. Both on and off the lanes!!! You're a quite achiever and lovely young lady, you'll go places and it's nice to see someone so nice have good things come their way.

Hope the good scores follow in 2007 :cool:

Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Wow congrats Rochelle I knew you bowled well but didn't realise that it was that high. Congrats on your new high series! Well done!

Huge Congratulations Rochelle!! your gonna bowl the world over!!

Keep up the excellent bowling

<3 Melly xox

Hey Rock, Congrats on the great series!! What a fantastic Hammer bowler you are!!! I expect we will see more from you in the future. Well done!!

well done lil lady really impressed!!! keep up the good working looking forward to see more of your name around ;) merry christmas!!! xx krystal xx

Back
Top Bottom