Brett Laird bowls 298!!

The Rock

The Rock
I just want to say a massive congrats to a good friend of mine Brett Laird for bowling his new pb of a 298 tonight at Mt Warren!!
I was lucky enough to be there and watch him bowl it! That 300 wont be far away! Keep up the great bowling! I am so proud of you!!!! :D =D> =D> =D>

Congrats buddy :D Nice to see that all the hard work you've put into your game is paying off so well for you. Bad luck about leaving the 6-7.

Good to see the Sling Blade doing great ;)

Cheers and all the best!

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

LOL!!!! I come home to find this posted on TB!

OMG You idiot how could you!!! Tug it like that, I spose you just wanted to see what it added up to :p

Congrats buddy! So damn proud of ya. And to think... a couple of months ago you were even thinking of quitting. PROVES ME RIGHT YET AGAIN! :D

Oh and how were the legs? Did they feel like Aeroplane Jelly? lol

Again good on ya bud, talk to ya when I gets home.
Cheerio
BJ

OHHHH!!! and PS... Please tell me you shot at least 700.....

Great Stuff Mate!!! As been said before me, won't be long for the 300!!! GO DR BLADE, THE HAMMERHEAD!!!

Congratulations on ur PB Brett.

Hope to see you bowl like this on the weekend. It will be good to take some extra monies with us to dreamworld :D

Taya

Congrats Brett. I'm glad to see a former Toowoomba person doing well with their bowling. As everyone has said, that 300 sure is on it's way.

OMG Brettles Can't believe it and i wasnt even there to watch!! Well keep up the great bowling!! 300 won't be far off!! I still remember what we said at Brisbane area hehe!! Bowl well on the weekend!!!

Luv Caity!

hey mate what a great game only wish i could have seen it with my own eyes iam sure i will see at least a 300 bowled by u at some stage hope it is the first one

Brett i was stoked to hear that you shot 298 it must have been that great manager you had at east cost that did it for you mate great game mate keep them comming buddy talk to u soon

Yeeeeh Baby!!
Doing team Rattles proud!!!
Woohe! Now let's not leave that 6-7 this weekend..... maybe a solid 10 pin...
hehe nah I want see a 300 from u, before i leave QLD
R

congrats on the 298 so close yet soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far lol jks but really man congrats mad respect bor lol cya 2moro at the youth cup man

omg!!! lol so bloody close. ure kicking my butt!! well yes congrats man. keep it up!!

300 so close.

Back
Top Bottom