Brett Laird bowls 300!!

The Rock

The Rock
I would just like to send out a huge congratulations to Brett Laird, who today bowled his first 300!! he bowled it at AMF Redcliffe during the twin tour.
Everyone said it was just around the corner! you have been bowling awesome and it is starting to pay off! Just glad i was there to see it! keep up the great bowling, sure there will be many more to come
!!
:partytime2::smiley.php::thumbup::bounce8:

CONGRATULATIONS BRETT it had to be coming next time hopefully ill be there to see it keep up the good work many more 300s to come.

HOOROO

Steve

Mate, what can I say...That's absolutely awesome! Everything was meant to be and it's definetly 3rd time lucky :) A HUGE congratulations to you and it's very well desevered after such great bowling of late.

By the way, peeps...Brett bowled the 300 with his Ebonite Total NV.

Keep up the great bowling!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

omg brett your my hero!
i cant call you a choker no more:p
congrats buddy you really deserve it but im shocked it wasnt with ur beloved Hammer Gear!

bec

Brett, congratulations on your game today - a pleasure to see your reaction -the first one is very special and glad also that your Nanna was there to see it too. She was just so proud of you. Hope the knees settle down now !!! You did show a lot of maturity under the gun.

Flower

Congrats Brett, I know you've worked hard to achieve this. Keep your focus and your work ethic, bigger things are just around the corner. Well done on the perfecto

Well done mate.. I was over the moon when you rang and told me :D:D
It has been a long time coming, and after the few close ones lately I knew it wasn't going to take long before you would do it!!
Keep up the great bowling and Ill see you Wednessday night :)

Congratulations mate! Very well deserved! We all new it wouldn't be long. Keep up the great work.
Dwayne

well done brett,
everyone knew you could do it.
and you did,
kind wishing i was there to see it,
but this is just one of many!

cheers,
bec.

Well done 'Hammer Hubby'! I was in bed last night when I got the message from Philly and I didnt even understand what it said until this morning lol. Congratulations Brettles. You're a champ!

Congrats Brett. Now that you've hit the first one I hope there are many more to follow.

Nikki

Congratulations,

it was great to see your first 300, 3 letters for you AFT!! i'm sure you will work out what they stand for.
it amazes me what lengths you will go to just to get hugs lol.
Well done.

Mummah H is proud of you too.

Love Jodes.

Nice one Brett wait till I move out of the state to do it. Lol Well Done Man knew it wasn't to far away. There is plenty more where that came from.

Chooken

congrates brett bro u need to finally crack that after that nice 298 game last week well done

Told you it would happen sooner than later!! Well done mate, first of many

How did I not know, nobody told me this... WELL DONE MATE!!!

Love ya work fella, they'll start coming thick and fast for ya now (hopefully)... Sorry I didn't see this sooner!!!
What was it with mate???:rockon:
:woot_jump:

Back
Top Bottom