Results for Caboolture Sport Series

B

bean

There are 2 pages, with the standing sheet on the first page and points on the second.

ok now i will ask the question.... what did u all think of the condition today?? after watching both squads i think it was one of the hardest patterns we have bowled on , all day everyone looked like they had a shot but no-one could take advantage of it.

well done to carl for another great win , there has been a request that we put carl on a minus handicap :eek: :eek: but it will only happen for the right amount of money :wink: :wink:

ps. AWB i know what u told me on the lanes but now u have had some time have u changed your mind??? :lol: :lol:

A $5 and three $2 Brackets were held in each squad today. Winner takes all in the $2 brackets ($16) and the $5 brackets paid $30 1st and $10 2nd.

The winners were:

Squad A

$2 Bracket: Animal 247 dft Hippy 147
$2 Bracket: Carl 198 dft Hippy 158
$2 Bracket: Daryll 177 dft Adam Lack 156
$5 Bracket: Gary 209 (Jeff) dft Daryll 148

Squad B

$2 Bracket: Jason 180 dft Craig 178 (Hippy)
$2 Bracket: Jeff 167 dft Bruce 157
$2 Bracket: Jason 211 dft Jeff 121
$5 Bracket: Greg 169 (Me :D ) dft Bruce 133

bfcc said:
there has been a request that we put carl on a minus handicap :eek: :eek: but it will only happen for the right amount of money :wink: :wink:

ps. AWB i know what u told me on the lanes but now u have had some time have u changed your mind??? :lol: :lol:

Gee's Jeff who would have suggested that idea. :lol:

Congrats Carl we have you booked in for C squad next trip!!!!!

As for AWB, last I saw was him sneaking out the front door before everyone had finnished.Was he heading back to his home centre to do some sparing practice? Or was he keen to sell more spring rolls at a roadside stall at Oxley as he is seeing that 500 bucks slowly slipping away!

On a serious note I found today that my A game wasn’t the shot as wasn't my B game. Oddly enough I discovered that I had a C game and used that. I agree with you there Jeff you could find a shot but couldn't take advantage of it one bit. Once again a tough condition to bowl on and can't wait for the next stop.

p.s I love those brackets :lol:

Jase

(AKA Captain Free Hook)

The condition today was challenging to say the least - like everyone I had a shot (Had being the operative word) but couldn't take advantage of it in the later games.

Again a great test & Carl proved why he is a cut above the rest.

Thanks again Jeff, the team (except the hippy who kept trying to red card me), and caboolture bowl for another enjoyable & challenging day, and a big thanks to sean for running the brackets.

I agree with whats been said that it was easy to find a shot but harder to keep it . Those who made their changes quickly made a score as for the rest of us it was a battle to save face. :oops:

As for AWB , he was seen being helped into an ambulance and taken to the RBH suffering from severe shock. It took several hours and alot of valium to sedate him.
He was released early Monday only to be back two hours later in a straight jacket , delirious and mumbling. He was admitted to the psych ward where he is in a stable condition.

Rumour has it that he was mumbling " it won't hook" and " their all against me".And what triggered this second collapse was that he went to pull up the results from totalbowling.com.au( cheep pop) and there it was on the Home Page. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get well soon DB2

Come on guys, did you expect any more from Awb, i have a reputation to keep :splat: :oops:

Jeff i was wondering if you could lay that condition down for me again as i would like to practise on it??

Well done Carl, once again proven just how good you are.

Captain, round 1 to you, congrats on bowling well,

Back
Top Bottom