2008 Caboolture Grand Slam Weekend - Scratch Doubles Results

andrewbc

Hi All

Attached is the results from the 2008 Caboolture Grand Slam Weekend - Scratch Doubles on the weekend.

Congratulations to Darryl Alford and Jason Bates on their Win. They showed they were the team to beat. Well Done

Also Congratulations to Bredan on his 300.

The results has the following information -

Standing sheet
Final Games
Individual Bowlers Games
13 Head to Head Matches

Attachments

• 2008 Cab Grand Slam Doubles.pdf
    105.7 KB · Views: 90
Awesome win to Darryl and Jason, you guys were on fire :smiley.php:
Andrew and Brendan had it stitched up ALL day and were just pipped at the post :sad1: non the less it was a fantastic display.

Well done "Team Greeggars" you just fired on all cylinders and were a pleasure to watch.

Nicola, Shontay and Khynan were pretty impressed with all of Daddy's 200's.

Well done to the rest of the field and a special mention to Taya aka Poggie on shooting a 200 average after injury. Hopefully you're back on the board and we'll see some top scores from you this year. We're so proud of you babe!

Congratulations to Darryl & Jason on their win, well deserved, you guys bowled the best all day.

Congratulations to all other teams in the top 5, you guys certainly deserved to be there.

Comiserations to my partner the gerbil, we almost got there mate :( , well there's always next year.

Finally a big thanks to the sponsors, to batesy who always supports these things and to Andrew & Nathan, without these two guys we wouldn't have such differing & interesting formats.

Yet again another tournament that I'm saying (we'll, yes the gerbil & myself) will be back.

Back
Top Bottom