Hippy??

Here are the results for today...
First page has the 8 games qualifying.
Second page has the 7 games matchplay.

Congrats to Carl on his 300 game and winning today :p

Attachments

• Sport Series Results.xls
    28 KB · Views: 117
Yeah fantastic effort to bowl 300 out there today. Champion game Carl and nice win. Thanks to the guys that run the show Jeff, Dave, Hillary and Jase for his support.

It was great to catch up with everyone again and just to get out there and be amongst the competition and at the same time have some fun. Its what I love about bowling and what I have missed for a while now.

Better not forget a couple of new recruits for the old and forgotton 100club...

Carl with a 196 game........oooo eeee..guess the other one for yourselves

and poor old Magoo...168 I think it was....couple of opens there

and for all the doubters I can confirm the rumour....yes Ronnie Conquest did in fact make a single pin spare...seen it with my own eyes...:p :p

As always thanks for Jeff, Dave & Hilary and the staff of Caboolture bowl for a great day.

Congrats to Carl on his 300 and on the win. I was on the lanes with Ronnie when he made the single pin spare (and at least he bowled hippy). Looking forward to seeing you all again at the last stop for the year on the 17th of december.....

By the way when will the points be up ?

Couldnt agree Dale Jeff and his team did a great job as usual. Also like to Thank Jason for his continuing support of the series.

Congrats to Carl. One way to make a move up to the top of the leaderboard.

and on a final note i was just happy to actually make the final after being so close the last two times.

oops yeah sorry, forgot my good mate & our best sponsor Jase...thanks again mate !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom