Rachuig Odds 2002

Hey All,

I will bet my house, wife and kids on NSW clean sweeping the tournie there is no way they are going to lose and i find this bet very easy to make as i dont have a house wife or kids !
icon_smile.gif

But seriously there is no way NSW will lose as they say TOO BIG TOO STRONG. Good idea billy give them a head start just so it is close.

As for the Vics 15/1 doesnt sound a bad bet but still get none of my money might have 2 school boy reps but these boys are in with the Big Boys now totally different story.
icon_smile.gif

Good Luck to all.

Belmo,

Put me down for $100 at 15 to 1 on the Vics.

As of today, we've got 3 guys in the FIQ adult team and all with heaps of experience, Ben Stewart in his third Rachuig, one Youth FIQ team member and 2 from the Asian Schools team.

There's some talent there and at 15 to 1 it's hard to pass up.

B BOY:
I wont let you bet on TASSIE.... Its just plain cruel... can't have you wasting your money now can we!

thats what mates are for!!
icon_smile.gif

To the rest out there who say VIC will "gives us a run for our money" .... Please can a fish walk????

HELLS NO!!!

LaaaaaaaaTer

Well not being a betting man a such but looking at ur odds posted for the mens division i think i would be generous in saying its about 5/1 the field against NSW so put me down for 3000/500

Where and When do i have to put the money down.

And if u feel like stretching out the odds let me know

IF UR THAT CONFIDENT Give me 33/1's for SA & VIC & QLD and i'll have sum of that too

Good Luck to the rest

Hey All,

I will bet my house, wife and kids on NSW clean sweeping the tournie there is no way they are going to lose and i find this bet very easy to make as i dont have a house wife or kids !
icon_smile.gif

But seriously there is no way NSW will lose as they say TOO BIG TOO STRONG. Good idea billy give them a head start just so it is close.

As for the Vics 15/1 doesnt sound a bad bet but still get none of my money might have 2 school boy reps but these boys are in with the Big Boys now totally different story.
icon_smile.gif

Good Luck to all.

Well not being a betting man a such but looking at ur odds posted for the mens division i think i would be generous in saying its about 5/1 the field against NSW so put me down for 3000/500

Where and When do i have to put the money down.

And if u feel like stretching out the odds let me know

IF UR THAT CONFIDENT Give me 33/1's for SA & VIC & QLD and i'll have sum of that too

Good Luck to the rest

Just an interesting fact NSW(men) in the last 2 years have finished 6th and 3rd, and they have had a very strong team, so i think they should be around 5/1...remember there is no I in Team!

Mark Foster

Just an interesting fact NSW(men) in the last 2 years have finished 6th and 3rd, and they have had a very strong team, so i think they should be around 5/1...remember there is no I in Team!

Mark Foster

BELMO,

Great post champ.

Better make that three FIQ reps for us
icon_wink.gif

Bankstown here we come
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

BELMO,

Great post champ.

Better make that three FIQ reps for us
icon_wink.gif

Bankstown here we come
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

i dont mean to be a b**tard b boy, but there may not be an "I" in team but there is a "M" and a "E" = ME

GO U HIGH REVING TASSIES

well freddy,

you may not no this, But Ash has a fantastic record.....Numerous Top 5 finishes in Major Australian Tournament, Fiq rep, 9 300's, Australian Masters Champion, 14 consecutive appearnces for Tas in Rachuig, Gold medal winner at Fiq, and there is more.....so u tell me again that Ashley is not a very important part of this "TEAM"????

Mark Foster :shock:

its all good man, the comment i made had nothing to do with ash or the rest of the tassie team....i just like to say that when some one says that there is no I in team.....come on if there was an I in team we would have finished last at sheild

So the Vic's odds must have trippled now that Paul Trotter wont be bowling Rachuig. :p

Pedro - Rod has been a great bowler over the years but he is no Paul Trotter

Back
Top Bottom