Question

pockets72

Hi all could someone tell me what the ruling is on ball weighing we had 2 300's bowled tonight but the centre does not have a pro shop or scales anymore. Who can weigh the balls and can they be taken to someone who can weigh them oit of the centre. It was one of the bowlers first 300 game so we really want to make sure its legal and done correctly
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Michael O'Keefe

Well I would say you should keep both balls in the Centre and not allow either of them to leave until the balls can be verified by someone. Alternatively Ring the TBA ASAP for direction

normally, the rule for the static weights of balls is that each pairing side is within 1 ounce of each other, so the side weights must be within that number as with the thumb & bottom weight

normally, the rule for the static weights of balls is that each pairing side is within 1 ounce of each other, so the side weights must be within that number as with the thumb & bottom weight
I think more Michael wanted to know how he goes about getting them weighed when their centre no longer has scales or a pro shop....

Back
Top Bottom