Our George???

Hippy??

Just thought I'd put this link for the scores from the Phillipines....

http://www.jbowlmart.com/scores/es.htm

Of course they could be fake scores that George has just made up....

On a serious note well done George and keep up the good work :D :D

I just knew that with less balls to choose from you would go better!!! :twisted: :twisted:

congrats George on your great tournamen.

By the looks of things you finished in 10th Place. Thats a great effort counting the class of bowlers you where bowling against.

Its good to see some one Carrying the Aussie flag with honour.

See ya around george

Congrats again.

Spoke to George this morning .. when they finished last night , 7 of the top 8 are lefties. The other is a spinner !! LOL

He said he will talk to me again tonight about 4pm Brisbane time, so as soon as I hear I will post.

They are still bowling Chucky .. he is only 40 odd pins out of the top 8 with 3 games to go .. but you look at the other bowlers they have bowled big games in the last 2 or 3 and George is just steady .. if he pulls out a big one he could still make Top 8 (which he is aiming for)

Keep going Blondy !! (Werribee beware !!)

sorry graham(The original Blue Flame) :)

I stand corrected. With 2 games to go george is in 9th with a better game, so hopefully he can make it. A better game just bowled so hopefully he can make up the 18 pins to make it to the top 8.

Chucky louisee

thanks for the support guys but my run has come to an end. My 154 9th game proved costly, dropping me in the standings with a final placing of 13th. I picked up 65000 pesos which is about $2030 Australian dollars not to mention some other cash I got for unrelated bowling stuff over here :D

Todays finals really shifted up a gear with scores picking up everywhere. Tim Mack was unbeleivable and at one stage had 19 in a row going (with no 300). Tim's on top and followed closely by Remy and then the rest. I'll be surprised if Tim doesn't win from here, he seems to be getting better by the day. The guy is really a class act and I dare say if it wasn't for qualifying with him on my 8th attempt, I probably wouldn't have made the cut at all.

It was quite entertaining though when the other day during qualifying Tim and I were on the same pair and both started with the front 9. We brought the house down even though neither of us converted the perfecto. I learn't heaps from being here and I know it will put me in good stead for the rest of the year.

With youth bowlers getting 10 pins a game, I dare say Belmo and Jarrod missed out on the easiest money of there life :D But there is always next time.

Anyway, time to go to a bowling function. Look forward to Weribee where hopefully an interstater can take the title. :D Thanks once again guys for the support, it makes a difference!

i dont know if Werribee has to beware of George... he may not make it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done, George! Maybe the blue contacts would have done it for you!!
Blue eyed blondes have more fun..............

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom