Great Sportsmanship

bfcc

Now i have a go a george from time to time :D :D but after the Pearson Automotive sport series final on sunday the following happened -

I have also got to mention a special moment from todays tournament......

After finishing bowling (and not too happy with his results) George is presented with a christmas card from Noel...anyone who has bowled the series will know Noel, he is allways there helping us get the scores from the lanes.... and not having a card to give back to him, George proceedes to change his shirt and give it to Noel.....now this is no ordinary shirt...it was one that George swapped at the commonwealth games with one of the Jersey bowlers.

Nice one George....we dropped Noel home and that was all he talked about all the way......you have made a big fan there.

This is posted in the sport series section but not many go there so i thought i would bump it into the main forum.

It might not seem much for some as i am sure george has a hundred different bowling shirts but to see the look on noel's face was priceless.

Great effort george.

Its the little things that might not mean much to some, but others really appreciate it, Well done George.

Great work George, underneath that VERY VERY extroverted personality is a very kind and giving person.

Great work

Cheers

Steve the albino Tele Tubby :D

PS Mind you there was absolutely no kindness shown when you bashed me in Redcliffe last weekend :D

So you had a bad day George. Lost money to Hamish and the shirt off your back and i finished ahead of you for the first time ever. But seriously that is one special thing you did for Noel ,my hat goes off to you..

That's typical of George: a great approachable bowler, gentleman and sportsman on and off the lanes. Great work buddy. =D> =D>

Well done George…for those of you that don’t travel to Caboolture Noel is like part of the furniture there…He is ALWAYS pleasant, helpful and full of joy and one of the nicest people you will ever meet…at every tournament to help with lane marshaling and score cards or even some advice on how to get a strike…Great stuff George and Noel a very deserving recipient of such a special gift like that…I know there are others in the sport that do the same thing but to witness this was priceless…

I am sure it’s something he will cherish for ever!

Well done George,we need more people like you out there selling our game.I hope you washed that shirt you gave Noel, or did it have the aftershave all over it. You know, the one you had stuck to your nose in Canberra. Once again well done mate.

Lovey

Back
Top Bottom