TENPIN BOWLING SHOW HAS MAJOR SPONSOR

THANKS TO THE AUSTRALASIAN BOWLING PROPRIETORS ASSOCIATION THE TENPIN BOWLING SHOW WILL CONTINUE ON AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION.
Noel Ambler & Les Berry from the ABPA are heros, after coming to the shows rescue today as MAJOR SPONSORS.
Website for the ABPA is www.abpaltd.com
I will be making a public media release announcing them as sponsors and thanking them for supporting Tenpin Bowling in Australia.
From here, the show will continue to improve. I need to organise a calender to have as many Australian Tournaments covered on this show as possible.
Sports Series, ATBSO, Junior, Youth, Major Tournaments from ALL States, Coaching Segments and Information, you name it (if possible) the show wants it.
I'm over the moon!
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show

Not sure if you did the ground workTony or if the ABPA realised the potential in this project and contacted you - Well done anyway and thanks ABPA I am sure it is money well spent.
KJ

Couldn't be happier. Great news.

The only down side is Australian bowling fans will have to continue to put up with my melodic tones in commentary LOL:p:p:p:p

Hi Keith,
Thanks!
I contacted Les Berry at the ABPA after discussing the lack of support, with the manager of one of the independent centres.
Les and Noel have for the past couple of years, thought about getting bowling back on TV realising the rush it would generate, and having people regularly asking them if the Coca Cola Classic would ever return.
So when I called them today it only took a split second to get an answer.
"YES! And we congratulate you for getting Bowling moving forward in this country". So this is why I would like people to say 'Thanks NOEL & LES' for providing the support for Tenpin Bowling that this country desperately needs.
Tony Drexel.

YES - THREE CHEERS FOR NOEL, LES AND ABPA
SO WE DO GET MORE OF THE "ABSOLUTLEY" FROM BRENTON AFTER ALL
WELL DONE AGAIN

KJ

Congratulations Tony, you and your whole family have done sooooooo much work into getting this great show of the ground and now someone has backed your idea.

Well done.

Zac Krebbekx

Hello Chris,
I doubt that a community station just for Townsville would be possible, however if you have access to an Optus Aurora Satellite, the type used by tens of thousands of caravan owners, outback stations, roadhouses etc you can watch the show every Thursday at 5.30pm Western Australian time. The other way to see Australian Tenpin Bowling would be to purchase DVD's of the show. Now because the show has a very proud Major Sponsor, I will be able to produce the DVD's at a price that anyone could afford.
Each DVD will be labeled with "Goldpin & AMF who are members of the ABPA", and if the DVD's are shown to family members etc, it would once again be promoting the sport!
Tony.

Calender of planned events to be filmed so far:
This Sunday - Bridge Bowl Scratch Singles Finals - Unable to do as very busy compiling this weeks show and traveling to QLD Tuesday to meet the ABPA & Goldpin Proprietors
Early Jan 2008 - A Melbourne Event to be announced soon
Jan 2008 - South Australian Cup
Feb 2008 - Major Queensland Tournament
This list is subject to confirmation - may vary.
This is going to be BIG for bowling.
I will soon post a list of the wonderful people who have helped me with the show. Some have given time, some supplied advise, some have offered help, every bit helps. The list will be VERY long. Thanks are due and deserved.

My PM box is filling fast with requests from all over Australia to "Please film our tournament"
Great Guys!
Judging by the interest there will not be any shortages of content, however the show must be a fair representation of ALL members of the ABPA.
IE. All members should receive fair on-air exposure time.
I will be flying to Queensland Tuesday to meet the board of the ABPA and discuss this with them and many other aspects of the shows development for the good of Tenpin Bowling both in Australia and New Zealand.
Also meeting with Goldpin Management.
So, Please hold off on the filming requests just for now until I meet with Les Berry and Noel Ambler from the ABPA.
Thanks for your support and understanding,
Tony Drexel.

Very Interesting meeting with the board of the ABPA, GOLDPIN, and myself today in Brisbane.
Tons of energy there to promote bowling in this country, and some great ideas decided upon to further promote, support and improve the Tenpin Bowling Show.
The ABPA have shown me a clear run of green traffic lights!
Thanks again to Noel Ambler and Les Berry for welcoming me into their Brisbane meeting and showing such wonderful support......
Thanks Guys,
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

Tony,

Congratulations on your achievement. Really appreciate what you are doing to promote the sport of bowling.
Special thank to ABPA, GoldPin and everyone else who help to sponsor the program . I have enjoyed the show and haven 't missed one since October (it took me a while to tune to C31 :) ) Something I really look forward to watch every Tuesday night after a long day at work.

Back
Top Bottom