TENPIN BOWLING SHOW IS ON THE NET

I have uploaded the latest Australian Tenpin Bowling Show to the net so that everyone can see, and its FREE!
It is the final of the 2008 SA CUP from Cross Road bowl, and as of tonight Monday 10th of March 08, has not yet been released to any of the TV stations.
There are two downloads possible...LQ is low quality 50megs and MQ is medium quality 96megs. Both are the same show and use a standard codec, so any Windows PC should do fine.

www.absolutebowling.com/tenpinbowlingshow/43VU_LQ.wmv

www.absolutebowling.com/tenpinbowlingshow/43VU_MQ.wmv

I would like to thank these sponsors & helpers for their continued support of the show - it's a hit!
Australasian Bowling Proprietors Association - Noel Ambler, Bruce Morris & the entire Goldpin Organization.
OzTenpin Australia
Rolling Promotions - Les Berry
Radium Design Graphics
Bowling Balls Australia - Max & Mike
TotalBowling Forums - Jase & Kellie
Absolute Bowling - Andrew Tonkin
Commentators - Brenton Davy & Steve Rawson
AMF Tournament Director - Brett Best
Coco's Discount Food Marts - Lee Matthey
AMF S.Aust State Manager - Gary
The Show's Filming Crew

Well done, helps people like me that cant get channel 31.

Are you going to continue this further?

Cheers

Tony

Tony,

We are in the planning phase of putting together a website for the show from where shows can be downloaded for a small fee after it has been broadcast. This will allow anyone with internet access will be able to download the show after it has been broadcast. will let everyone know when this happens.

Brenton Davy
Filming Manager
Tenpin Bowling Show

Great job to the entire team.

I watched it and was very much impressed with the quality and professionalism shown.

A credit to your hard work......

I did find it funny that Brenton was in the booth and watching from the stands at the same time :)

Seriously guys great work and i cant wait to watch the next one.....

Wish i was home more often to maybe bowl in them.

Belmo

Very very cool.

Love the new graphics added to the show.

Definately on its way up!

Thanks Tony.

Hi Jason, Yes a small fee, as I am not a millionaire (and never will be), but need to at least cover some of the cost involved in producing the show, and don't expect the kind sponsors to have to cover everything down to last pin & staple.

I'd pay to see Brenton leave a 5-7-10 :)

Tony..
You have my utmost respect for undertaking such a monumental task. Let me thank you on behalf of the entire bowling community. Here's to future success and even wider TV coverage along with a nice profit for all of your hard work. Bowling will be forever indebted to you sir.

I'd like to echo the thanks given out to you Tony and all your team.

It's deffinately a great show and with the new graphics package you are using the show looks even better!

I have no problem with paying a small fee for online access to the show, and I don't think that it's a lot to ask, given the cost of producing the show.

Keep up the great work Tony!

Oh, so you've seen me bowl right handed then have you?
Worse....I've seen you try and bowl 2 handed!!

Now that would be worth paying money to watch over and over again. May the memories stay with me for a long time because that is something I don't want to forget!!!

The shows filming manager has been busy promoting the show.
Even to the UK!

http://www.talktenpin.co.uk/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Tenpin Bowling Show - it's a hit!

NB. I will be updating the two files of the latest show tonight (links at the start of this thread), to include some final tweaks and modifications, so if the download does'nt work please try again after 7pm..

Files are now updated with final Television Broadcast / Bowling Centre Distribution versions

I'd pay to see Brenton leave a 5-7-10 :)
Tony..
You have my utmost respect for undertaking such a monumental task. Let me thank you on behalf of the entire bowling community. Here's to future success and even wider TV coverage along with a nice profit for all of your hard work. Bowling will be forever indebted to you sir.

Wayne,

Hardyhaha!!!!!

Haven't you heard of "creative editing"? If I was unfortunate enough to leave a sour apple, I would have to "influence" Tony to edit that out! Anyway, with my manly revs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::weight_lift: that surely isn't ever going to happen!!! (Hopefully!?!?!?!?!)

Back
Top Bottom