Aus Cup Wager?

krusty

It seems that George and Belmo have a little wager at the Australian cup!
After a little banter on facebook the bet is on!

A pink shirt would match your poofie white hugo pants George!!:roflmao:

Jason Belmonte
Are you interested in something a little more 'worthy' to play for rather than just a few bucks

George Frilingos
Ok

If I win, you will wear a shirt that says "George Frilingos's No.1 fan" at your next bowling tournament. I'll do the same if you beat me, in Berri I'll wear a shirt that says "Jason Belmontes No.1 fan" if you win. The shirt has to be pink or yellow, something that stands out

The loser also has to post a photo on facebook wearing the shirt at a bowling tournament....

Ok?

Jase,

The pattern was put on the national tournament section last night..looks like George was hanging out for it and posted not soon after (i.e. no shanagins).

Lets hope it is a good fun weekend for all to finish off the year

Jase,

The pattern was put on the national tournament section last night..looks like George was hanging out for it and posted not soon after (i.e. no shanagins).

Lets hope it is a good fun weekend for all to finish off the year

I'll drink to that!

There will be no retirement drinks this year though but I'm up for a bit of thong cricket upstairs like last year

An even contest? You mean you can use a dull Virtual Gravity and Belmo can use a White Dot.

No Belmo throws Storm so he'll be using his Storm Spare ball not a White dot. In all honesty, its a decent pattern with enough of oil in the middle to last. Belmo's developed some tricks to add to his game and bowling on the PBA can only make you a better bowler, he's the form horse to beat in the field.

The pattern is right up my alley too, I think its a great pattern for all styles, left and right. Should be a high scoring weekend like last year.

PS I just drilled another Virtual today :)

must be nice to get balls for free hey george?

*edit* i shouldnt presume you do... but do you?

just figured you mentioned in another thread you have 6 VG's or is it you have drilled 6 VG's for other people... just curious.

Well I certainly look forward to seeing Belmos next Australian event, a bets a bet and I look forward to seeing my No.1 fan wear his pink supporters shirt with pride. Looks like the mythical bridge was crossed well and truly :)

What were the actual terms George?? 'Next tournament' or 'next Australian tournament'?

Would be a laugh to see Belmo in the 'pink/yellow No. 1 Fan' shirt on Xtra frame in some PBA spot! ;) :D LOL!

Sorry guys, Belmo cannot wear pink,you know it's my favorite colour. Belmo yellow is the go. Yellow even goes with your name. Belmo in yellow!!!!!!!!!!!. Lovey in pink.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom