Wedding - Hayden George and Angela Turner

Well the day has arrived for the Tasmanian bowling wedding of the year. (i think it is the only one this year)

Hayden George who rolled his way into the Rachuig team last Sunday will marry long time partner Angela in Launceston tomorrow.
Angela is not a bowler, lucky her, but a top girl non the less.

Some of the better known figures in attendance tommorrow will be the best man Scott Summers, groomsman Ashley Riley and of course the usual "good bloke" element of Tassie bowling, Mark 'b boy' Foster with his beautiful partner Jackie, the lovely Kassey Fechner, Paul Lucock, Jess and Dave, lisa Cook and partner?????? and of course dj luko just to name a few.

So a great day and night is expected by all.

The newlyweds will be honeymooning on would you believe 'Temtation Island'.

Seriously though, i wish Gus and Angela all the best for the future. They are a great couple and deserve the best.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hahaha good to see you didn't go with your first instinct on that post there Brettski
icon_wink.gif

Anyways I, too, would like to add my good wishes to Hayden and Angela for tomorrow. Brett is totally correct, they make a great couple and I wish them nothing but happiness.

See everyone else there for a great party!
icon_biggrin.gif

my best wishes goes out to you both, i hope the magical day brings you everything and all the happiness that you two deserve, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom