orange open

Mark Ward

Just wondering if any1 knows what date this will be on
i was told it was going to be the 25th26thish of april but seeing the strikezone champs are on i am curious to find out.

thanks in advance
mark

I don't know about the Orange Open, but I do know their championships are on this weekend. You could win their Open Masters there, which is just as good! :p

David can you keep us posted on the dates, the sooner we know the better for us.

Thanks David

Alan Shephard

ACCOMMODATION FOR ORANGE OPEN

BOOK EARLY AS THERE WILL BE A VERY HIGH CHANCE OF SOMETHING ELSE ON WHICH WILL ALSO HAVE A HIGH PERSON ATTENDANCE

TEMPLIERS MILL MOTEL
PH: 02 63625611

AMBASSADOR MOTOR INN
PH: 02 63937500

COUNTRY COMFORT
PH: 02 6362 6033

TOWN SQUARE
PH: 02 63691444

ORANGE MOTOR LODGE (BEST WESTERN)
PH: 02 63624600

TURNERS VINEYARD
PH: 02 63691045

THE CALEULA MOTOR LODGE
PH: 02 63627699

ORIANA MOTOR INN
PH: 02 63623066

SUNDOWNER MOTOR INN
PH: 1800882246 (ASK FOR ORANGE)

DOWNTOWN MOTEL
PH: 02 63622877

MID CITY MOTOR LODGE
PH: 02 63621600

Now for some silly reason anyone cannot get a room, let me know and I can let you of motels available in Bathurst which is around 30 - 40 mins from Orange.

I hope we see you all there for the 21st birthday of this awesome event

Cheers,
Dave

to add to Dave's list there are also cabins and a cottage up in the Colour city Caravan Park, sorry no phone number, email Ken Pratt [email protected]. they are also on www.orange.nsw.gov.au website, take links to accomomdation. the website will give you all current prices and a list of the accommodation.

i just stayed in the cottage over Oz Day weekend it has 3 rooms all with queen beds, one has an extra single, lounge is a sofa bed, lounge chairs are single beds. fully equiped kitchen, $130.40 per night. if you can cart an air matress, a fold up camp bed or even just a swag there's plenty of floor space for even more bodies to sleep.

they also have 4, 6 and 8 berth cabins really cheap rates as well. though the 8 berths are tiny with triple bunks, sofa bed and double bed i would say a bunch of guys would find it a bit crampy.

cheers
Shoey

Back
Top Bottom