2015 ORANGE OPEN

WELL DONE SCOTT ROBERTSON WINNER OF THE 2015 AUDI/QUBICA AMF ORANGE OPEN!

2nd Place to world champion Jase Belmonte and 3rd to Robert Townsend.

What a fantastic tournament and a thrilling last day. Well done to all and a big THANKYOU to Aldo and Marissa Belmonte for their hospitality over the weekend.

See you all in Gosford June 20-21 for round 3, The Central Coast Cup Doubles!

Congratulations Scott!

Or should I say...
SCAAAAAARRRT!!!

What a come back. You have achieved giant-killer status!

Well done Jason. Somebody else had to win at some point, so hopefully there's some consolation with it being a nice guy with a big bucket of ability like Scott. And well done Robbie Townsend. This Canberra son works hard on his game, so it's good to see a result like this. :)

Last edited:
Well done Scott on your victory in Orange. I hope this is the start of bigger things to come. Great to watch all the new faces around the bowling scene plus all the old faces as well. Another great tournament run by Aldo and Marisa plus Ronnie with the scores. It was great to have a chat with the new guys out there and at the dinner on Saturday night. Thanks Belmo for killing us at golf. Another second for me. That's all I need, another second.
Can't wait for next year to see all the guys again. Everyone lets support this tournament next year because it is such a fun tournament run by a great family that supports bowling.
Cheers Lovey

Congratulations scotty on your win, you repeated your good form from Saturday to hold on and finished with a huge game to seal the deal on a tough challenging pattern, very well deserved mate, and a big thank you to Aldo, Marissa and all the staff at the bowl for the well run tourney as per usual that keeps me coming back, always a great friendly atmosphere that you don't see much at most tournaments these days.

Back
Top Bottom