2010 NSW Country Open (Orange).

Hi everyone just thought we let everyone know the dates for this years 2010 NSW Country Open (Orange).

We will be holding the event on the 17th and 18th of April. If there are any problems with the dates for this weekend feel free to give us message.

We will also have entry forms out later as we get closer to the event.

We look forward to seeing you all soon

Orange Tenpin Bowl

Steve lovell and Ron bickerstaff for B squad please.If anyone wants to bowl in one of the best tournament going around please put your names down. I would hate you to miss out. Great weekend, good people, great fun. Lets support Aldo and his staff on this one, because he loves having us there.I know for a fact he puts a lot of time and effort into this tournament just for us. So come on guys start putting your names down.Lets make it bigger than last year.
Cheers Lovey

Hey Guys,
Entries are going well.Those who haven't entered, put your names down. I'm telling you, you dont want to miss out. Keep the entries coming.
Cheers Lovey

I'm going just to see you Lovey, just dont sing with Bickerstaff, I'm still mentally scarred from last year :)

Hi George,
Sorry but that Ron Bickerstaff is a bad influence on me. See you there. I'm going to have my 3 practice games next week. Are the practice games still 35 cents!!!!!!
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom