Next Level Grand Prix Series Round 1 - Results

Final Results for Round 1 :)

I would like to say congrats to Leanne Robertson and Robbie Alston for winning the first round and hope to see you all at the Next Event on the 13 March 2011 at Campbelltown Bowl.

Thank you to the series supporter Next Level Bowling Supplies, without your support this series wouldn't be possble

Attachments

• Final Results.pdf
    87.1 KB · Views: 82
Hi Guys,

Well our first event has been run and won...

Well done to Leanne and Robbie .They both bowled well on the day.
I would like to thank all those bowlers who travelled and who participated in this event,cause at the end of the day these events are for YOU...the bowlers.....our next event will be held at Campbelltown City bowl on the 13th of March 2011.

Thank you all for your support and i look forward to seeing at the next event in March.

Also thank you to Leigh Shepard for her support from behind her PC for doing the numbers and running the event.

Cheers,

ADP.

Firstly well done to Leanne and Robbie, they were paired together and were both on song when i shared a shared a pair with them. Congrats.

A BIG thankyou to ADP for the sponsorship of this new series. It was a great day had by all.

Thankyou to Leigh for the scoring and organisastion of the day it went very smooth, the staff at Fairfield who were helpful and available when required.

And finally a big congrats to those who made the effort to support the event, especially to those who travelled a distance to take part as well as those who have never bowled in a tournament liek this before. There were quite a few i know of who "had a go" and it was pleasing to hear the more experienced bowlers helping the new ones with some friendly advice. I hope those who threw themselves in the deep end return for some more experience.

Once again thanks to all... see you at the next even at campbelltown on the 13th March.

Big thanks to ADP and Leigh. Well done Robbie and Leanne. (And bugger bloody lane 22!) :)

But also a quick note of thanks to the proprietors of 7-10 Split in Fairfield. What a great job they've done with the old place! As somebody who used to bowl junior championships at Fairfield in the 1980's, I've played a few times in the house. It looked old when I was young. It was run-down when AMF closed it. Now, it looks young again! The pins were on spot, I didn't see a break down, staff were courteous and responsive and you could eat off every surface of the place. I'm very impressed.

Cheers,
Jason

Ive planned to start bowling tournaments this year primarily in nsw. I found this event to be a great starting point to experience some harder conditions and competition. Looking forward to future events.

Scott Lutschini

Hi Guys,

I would have loved to have bowled on the weekend. But unfortunately just found this post.

Would it be possible to maybe post a reminder to all on the main forum so that everyone knows. The state stuff is just a little berried.

A real bummer to have missed it.

But, congratulation to the winners. Close at the top with a tough last pair opening up the result.

Hi John,

Usually state based tournament information that is posted in the main forum is often moved into the state forums.

I'll make sure to let you know when events are coming up.

BTW, the next event is on the 13th of March at Campbelltown City Bowl.

We'd love to see you there.

That sounds like a plan. It's just up the road from the Gong and a free weekend on the kids calendar.

A little nerve racking as it may be my first grown up event since leaving juniors....fingers crossed that weekend stays free for me.

Thanks again.

That sounds like a plan. It's just up the road from the Gong and a free weekend on the kids calendar.

A little nerve racking as it may be my first grown up event since leaving juniors....fingers crossed that weekend stays free for me.

Thanks again.

Now that will be worth the trip just to watch LOL

Hey Geoff,

Might even need to practice for that. I have not thrown more than three games in a row for 25 years.

Dazz and I will come and have a roll now the Pitstop dates are set in April. Looking foward to it to!

Back
Top Bottom