Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Kicking a ball return after leaving a 7 pin

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Batesy hit him with a baseball bat for kicking ball returns

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • he jumped from a 2.5 metre wall straigh onto hard concrete

Votes: 50 49.0%

• Total voters
hahahahaha this is a little funny now that you are ok. I am not sure how it happened but i am sure ou will stay away from that wall

Is that the best comeback you got Shayne? :p

Least we know that we'll have all our 7 guys on deck for the tournament. I mean, with you not being able to handle different approaches and Brendan tripping over that ego of his..you may as well only have a team of 5 men for Sunny Coast.

So we'll see who comes out better when the time comes :D

Is that the best comeback you got Shayne? :p

Least we know that we'll have all our 7 guys on deck for the tournament. I mean, with you not being able to handle different approaches and Brendan tripping over that ego of his..you may as well only have a team of 5 men for Sunny Coast.

So we'll see who comes out better when the time comes :D

Oh that's right.... you would be referring to the crap approaches at Aspley. You know the one's that cost me a $8500 knee opperation last year.

Same goes for the Brisbane women I guess. Without Mel and the Meads girls you guys would look very ordinary. Lucky I talked some of them back into bowling this year.

But not to worry Taya my girl. If I'm going to be sitting on the bench all weekend, at least I will have you as company.

Shayno the unable to adapt to bad approaches out.

Hahahaha. Righto mate.

Are you sure I'll fit on the bench with you and your ego?????

Oh and by the way, everyone else can seem to bowl at Aspley with no worries and if they do have a problem bowling there, they don't come on here and have a big fat ***** about it.

Tayo over and out.

Hahahaha. Righto mate.

Are you sure I'll fit on the bench with you and your ego?????

Oh and by the way, everyone else can seem to bowl at Aspley with no worries and if they do have a problem bowling there, they don't come on here and have a big fat ***** about it.

Tayo over and out.

Taya.........

The approaches at Aspley are crap, and I know many excellent bowlers who agree. God forbid someone make a comment about lanes, it would appear it's only bowlers you are allowed to take stabs at on this forum.

Sorry that just may be MY big ego talking though.

I've been holding off saying this for weeks now but I think there are some gutless people who are using this posting as a way to take a stab at someone whom they are jealous of. Sure he's confident and gets a bit hot headed but that shows how much he desires to be better........ if only there were more bowlers out there who share the same level of passion.

Still a very funny story! Wish I could have seen it.

if only there were more bowlers out there who share the same level of passion.

And there would be no ball return covers, no spectators at all (not even the little we do have now at some events), and no bowling centres willing to keep their doors open to allow all these 'passionate' bowlers to bowl. Why would they want too??

As I said earlier, I do respect his abilities as a bowler.

Cheers,

Shayne,

Obviously when you posted this insignificant poll in the Queensland Forum, you expected comments and opinions. It appears yet again, that only some comments are allowed to be posted without attack.

Taya’s post was funny, just like most of the others and you had to take it one step too far. Taya commented NOT the Brisbane Team or Aspley Bowl, and you have now made this an attack on the Brisbane Team and Aspley. On the subject of Aspley, get off your fat A*R*S*E and put your comments in the “Suggestions to Management” Box in the centre or request a meeting with George (The Centre Manager) and the lane technicians to have the problem addressed. How can a problem be fixed, if you sit behind a computer screen and whinge like a big skirt?

We actually heard that Brendan’s injury occurred whilst he was skipping to the chemist to have his regular Hormone Replacement Therapy script re-filled.

Unfortunately Gary, you’ve mistaken passion for immature, irresponsible, selfish sissy fits…..Swearing, kicking ball returns, punching score consoles and having people feel as though they need to walk on egg shells around you, is NOT passion. Brendan has a great deal of talent and would be an awesome bowler if he could keep his temper and treat the game and other competitors with respect. Can you honestly see him being chosen for an Australian Team with this type of passion??? NOT LIKELY!!!!

Well said Rhyss, we certainly don’t need anymore “PASSIONATE” bowlers ruining it for everyone else.

Michelle,

Go buy yourself a toilet paper bib to catch all the S*H*I*T and word vomit that seems to ooze out of your mouth constantly.

P.S. How many of theses polls have been posted about George Frillingos? At least he knows the comments are in fun and has never attacked or made personal comments about anyone…..Why??? Because, he has integrity and doesn’t need to defend himself. Perhaps, some comments have hit a nerve!!

SUCK IT UP!
Brado
OVER AND OUTSKEE

Maybe I should have put a happy face after my post. That way you would of relizes that it was meant to be a joke too!

But it's to late now, the Aspley patrol is in full swing.

THE REGGAE, YOUR POST IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WAS REFERING TO. I'VE MADE THE TOAL OF APROXIMATELY 8 POSTS, BUT I GET TRASHED WHEN I MAKE A COMMENT THAT OBVIOUSLY YOU TOOK OFFENCE TO BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH. I READ THE CRAP YOU POST AND JUST THINK WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ON ABOUT. WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU GOT WHINGE ABOUT PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN YOU JUST MADE ONE. BUT YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD AND SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT ME, BECAUSE **** HAPPENS OBVIOUSLY.

TAKE A TEASPOON OF CEMENT AND HARDEN THE **** UP.

THE REGGAE, YOUR POST IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WAS REFERING TO. I'VE MADE THE TOAL OF APROXIMATELY 8 POSTS, BUT I GET TRASHED WHEN I MAKE A COMMENT THAT OBVIOUSLY YOU TOOK OFFENCE TO BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH. I READ THE CRAP YOU POST AND JUST THINK WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ON ABOUT. WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU GOT WHINGE ABOUT PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN YOU JUST MADE ONE. BUT YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD AND SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT ME, BECAUSE **** HAPPENS OBVIOUSLY.

TAKE A TEASPOON OF CEMENT AND HARDEN THE **** UP.

Michelle,

You've actually made 33 posts - see the little number under your name. Cleary maths is not a strong point for you either :)

Also, you have a problem with THE REGGAE (as per your word vomit above) why do you constantly feel the need to attack TAYA04??

I think the word that everybody is looking for is HAMMER!

I ACTUALLY DIDN'T SEE HAMMER MENTIONED MUCH AT ALL !!!

BUT OF COURSE EVERYONE CAN DREAM

WELL DONE JODEE. ALL THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.
MAYBE YOU CAN HAND THE LEASH AND SMACKOS ONTO SOMEONE WHO REALLY DESERVES IT. GO JO VA.

I wish some people would stay over an out.

Move on Michelle, and stop fighting other peoples ill founded and groundless revenge attacks.

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL

Why don't you go fix yourself a nice warm glass of STFU :p

The Reggae
Over and Out on this subject as it is the biggest crock and people don't want to read this crap, they want to read about Meadsy and the original thread.

Hope to see you up and hobbling along soon Brendan ;)

WORDS ESCAPE ME!!! OH NO THEY DON'T. IT'S SAD THAT IF I STICK BY MY FRIENDS, IT'S REVENGE. YOU KNOW THAT'S REALLY FUNNY, BECAUSE I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE TO A PERSON BEFORE REVENGE CAN BE TAKEN, AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT IS TO BELIEVED THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. DON'T START ON ME ABOUT ILL FOUNDED GROUNDLESS REVENGE ATTACKS BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH **** LIKE THAT. I SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND NO ONE ELSE DOES MY TALKING. IF I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO SOMEONE I SAY IT TO THEIR FACE. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE REGGAE, I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE TO KNOW YOU AND HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO TALK ABOUT.

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE FOR HAVING TO SEE THIS ****. AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE A POST FROM ME AGAIN, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE CRAP YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH FOR HAVING AN OPINION.

There seems to be a problem with your Caps Lock key. Could you see if you can unstick it please?

I find your posts terribly hard to read. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom