Belmo uses "HOUSE SHOES"

The question is…Did George

• Do it for a joke

Votes: 36 18.2%
  • Try and make it a level playing field

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Put them in his bag by mistake

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Or just plain and simple do it on purpose...;)

Votes: 75 37.9%
  • Didn't know anything about it at all

Votes: 49 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Jason Belmonte bowled the complete Match Play at the K&K Classic in house shoes…

After leaving his shoes on the seat of Lanes 15 and 16 between the lunch re-oil, Belmonte came back to find them missing and no one knowing where they were…After having it announced and them not turning up he decide to bowl in house shoes…

At the completion of play they were discovered by the one and only George Frilingos in HIS BOWLING BAG…AT THE END OF MATCH PLAY!

The question is…Did George…
1. Do it for a joke.
2. Try and make it a level playing field
3. Put them in there by mistake
4. Or just plain and simple do it on purpose…

Lets decide with a poll shall we George…

i can not see Goerge doing it at as he isnt that kind of guy, maybe for a joke to start with but not the hole match play

Truth is: Will we ever TRUTHFULLY know?:giljotiini:

"Pardon me Roy, is this cat that chewed your new shoes"

It seems to me that with the options George has been tried and convicted. You could look at it from another direction. Could someone else have put them into George’s bag, because I am sure that George was surprised to see them in his bag? True/false
Why would you put them in your own bag?

I deny all allegations made against me and am willing to give a new TRACK towel to any persons who can give me information to the identity of the shoe hider. House shoes or not, Belmo is still one of the best bowlers on the planet.

Lets start the investigation with the lefties. George, can you please inform us all of your whereabouts the time the shoes went missing??

Lets start the investigation with the lefties. George, can you please inform us all of your whereabouts the time the shoes went missing??
there's no need to get stupid abut it... i personally know george and would think him of him to "try and level the playing field" by taking someones shoes when george bowls he put's in 110% every shot sure that may not be enough to win every time but still im pretty sure george let alnoe anyone would go to the lenghts of stealing someones shoes to try and get more of a chance although someone clearly has. anyway my point is im certain that george wouldn't have done it considering him and belmo are mates. thats my 2 cents worth....
cheer's
shane.

Jesus George.

Looking at the poll you wouldnt want to be on trial with 12 of your fellow bowlers on the jury.
Youd get the death penalty.

I believe George didn't do it. After all the great bowling his been doing, why cheat now!!!! Theres no point and it doesnt give him a fair match if he came up against Belmo. I honestly think that if it was a shoe hider it would have to be someone with a grudge against Belmo and George wouldnt be one. Or the second thing is that someone else thought that it was their shoes and put them in the bag not realising it was Georges, how many of us out there have the same Balls, Shoes Bags. We all dont have one of a kind limited editions.
We all put our little something on them to make them our own.
Case Closed.

You mean george has a rep?

Surprised he didn't want to get belmo ball weighed after 4 frames to see if it was legal...........oh hang on that was rachuig..........wrong tournament sorry.

Well belmo has done alot for the profile of this sport in australia so of course george will be targeted until proven innocent by the sounds of it it's gone beyond a joke and the culprit needs to own up before people start getting hurt.By the way what's belmo's thoughts on this i'd imagine he would'nt be happy but has this stained his friendship with george;)

What if Belmo did it as a joke and is sitting back watching this unfold? Unlikely I know but would be bloody funny if he did!!

Back
Top Bottom