Belmo uses "HOUSE SHOES"

The question is…Did George

• Do it for a joke

Votes: 36 18.2%
  • Try and make it a level playing field

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Put them in his bag by mistake

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Or just plain and simple do it on purpose...;)

Votes: 75 37.9%
  • Didn't know anything about it at all

Votes: 49 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the house shoes didnt really have much affect on him he still slid normally and everything like that.. it was a joke and it was hell funny watching him use house shoes

George, Shappelle Corby rang me and said her lawyer would be able to get you off scott free and he'll only charge you that track towel.: )

the house shoes didnt really have much affect on him he still slid normally and everything like that.. it was a joke and it was hell funny watching him use house shoes

Luke, I got a small question for you, and I mean this in the nicest possible way!!!!!!!

Are you high???

When was the last time you bowled in a pair of house shoes that are not from your local centre and slid normally??
I missed close to 15 spares because of my wonderful slide, not to mention how many 1st shots missed where I was looking because I couldn’t get to the line normally.

The first day of bowling I struggled pair to pair, this was not helped that of the 3 balls I brought, 2 of them broke after the 3rd frame and 4th frame of the 1st game and my 3rd ball option was about as useful as my spare ball.
I used 2 broken balls for qualifying and at the end of the day was happy just to be over, let alone 180 over.
After drilling a new ball Sat night I bowled quite well on the Sunday morning and felt like I could make a run and win the event.
Andrew was bowling great and you would probably think I couldn’t catch him, but I have caught people leading by more on much tougher conditions.

Some people may have found it funny; some will think I thought it was funny too. But I was not laughing at it, not even a little and the only thing I could do was make the most of it and try and still be entertaining and do as well as I could under the circumstances.

At the end of the day I bowled as well as I could of. I'm not unhappy with anyone and I do not blame anyone for this.
Sometimes this kind of stuff will happen and if someone stealing my shoes and my bowling balls breaking is the worst that can happen to me in an event, than I am the lucky one. Plenty of stories of injuries and death on bowling lanes that have happened in the past.

In my eyes George, had nothing to do with it and I truly believe someone picked them up by accident thinking they were theirs, and then accidentally put them in George's bag thinking that his bag was also theirs.
The odds of all this happening are like 1 manillion: 1 but I think that’s what happened.
George wouldn’t dare do anything; I have way too much dirt on him anyway :)

Andrew bowled great and deserved his win and I look forward to bowling again at the k and K Classic next year, but next time, im keeping my shoes on my feet all day :p

Hope that sheds some light on it all!

Belmo

Belmo, You're right. When a crucial part of your equipment(Shoes) changes it can throw out your release, timing, balance and ultimately your game. When you look at any sport at its top level, the smallest change in routine can bring even the best of athletes undone.So under the circumstances, well done and see you at Melbourne Cup.

Well said Belmo, a true indication of why you are an asset and great ambassador to the sport of Tenpin Bowling in Australia.
With that being said the post and poll should be closed off so no more personal attacks can be made towards anyone.

Kelvin Mueller

P.S. Yes i voted in the poll and voted that George just plain and simple did it on purpose but only as a joke as i believe many others did as well!

I would do something like that to Belmo, only as a joke, but I would make sure he got them back before he bowled. Whoever did this, if it was a joke or not, should have the balls to own up. It's a credit to Belmo to even go out there and finish the tournament. Well done mate. Congrats to Andrew on a great effort.Their is no way George would do something like that.I guess they were misplaced somehow.
Lovey

The poll is kind of funny though :)

We spoke about it in the car park at Kedron and it was only ever going to be for fun.
Hell i voted too..... bet you cant guess which option :p

Dont worry lovey i was looking for you too :p but then i remember you are a big girl and retired :)

Missing you

Belmo

hey,
belmo one little thing i would like to know is how the hell did 2 of your balls break? i have only ever seen it happen to a few people so im just curious on how they broke. did they crack, splinter, shatter or what? and what balls were they?
cheers,
shane

Anyone who truly knows George would know that he would never do stupid **** like that.:mad:
Belmo and George are mates and mates would never do that to each other

In my eyes it's probably someone who doesn't like George who has a personal vendetta with him who is trying to disgrace him,and it's quite obvious that they are to gutless to admit it, lord help :angel2: the idiot that did it if you get found out:busted2: :surrender:

Kerri Bailey

hey... again,
thumpa, your not wrong that is exactly the point i was trying to get across about belmo and george being mates and not trying to ruin each other. and although this was meant to be a "joke" post there's still no need to take it a bit over board like some people have (im not saying names).
and for those of you that are taking the Piss out of george by saying that he doesn't have a good reputation your slighty wrong there he's world class material for crying out loud who cares what hand he throws or what his style of shot is it work for him and thats honestly all that matters. anyways now im getting of the subject so i'll leave it at that...
thanks,
shane

hey,
belmo one little thing i would like to know is how the hell did 2 of your balls break? i have only ever seen it happen to a few people so im just curious on how they broke. did they crack, splinter, shatter or what? and what balls were they?
cheers,
shane

Shane,

Read my last dairy entry on www.jasonbelonte.com.

Im not 100% sure how it happens, but its happen to me a couple other times and i was told "one reason it does that" .....i have no other explinations for it.

jason,

thats allwell and good yet you didn't tell me what two balls they were... just curios not nagging.

shane

Luke, I got a small question for you, and I mean this in the nicest possible way!!!!!!!
Are you high???
When was the last time you bowled in a pair of house shoes that are not from your local centre and slid normally??
I missed close to 15 spares because of my wonderful slide, not to mention how many 1st shots missed where I was looking because I couldn’t get to

sorry dude.. you did a damm good job of making your slide look normal.. my bad

You would think spelling my name would get easier the older you get ???

The bowling balls Shane that 'broke' are irrelevant, its not the balls fault i took them around the world :)

Cheers everyone

Belmo

You would think spelling my name would get easier the older you get ???
The bowling balls Shane that 'broke' are irrelevant, its not the balls fault i took them around the world :)
Cheers everyone
Belmo

did ya take em home to orange man ? its cold enough there to crack a plastic ball! haha.

Back
Top Bottom