Mark Foster

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
On the Weekend it was the first time I saw Mark Foster Bowl and I've never seen such a big shot . I was impressed. I'm sure you'll win a tourney really soon

P.S Elliot. You know who I am
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spoof:
On the Weekend it was the first time I saw Mark Foster Bowl and I've never seen such a big shot . I was impressed. I'm sure you'll win a tourney really soon

P.S Elliot. You know who I am
icon_razz.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Foster how much did you pay your mum to come on the forum and talk you up ? Man you are getting desperate for fans .. ill find the number for rent-a-crowd if you really want it ..

Say hi to your mum for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Real Deal:
Its the figure eight backswing.....
icon_smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah and half a lane area
icon_razz.gif

im not just saying this because he shot 470 for 2 against me
icon_wink.gif

DJ PoonTastic

Luko
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Mark,

Can you post the address of your fan club so i can join.

Grahame, it was not his mother but his sister that posted.

Go big fella.

I just think its his new nickname and he wrote it about himself. LOL

Thanks Graham!!......i dont want a fan club!!........but i no ur mum's a big fan!, for some reason...whenn im with her she mention's......graham's mum.....Totalbowling have u got my card??...she's afreak just like u mate!....u no u like it., thanks spoof for those kind words....there are defiantly some bigger shots on the mainland....with the results to match.....hopefully ill get there oneday. the fan club address is
www.sexnow.ok.
icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers!
Mark Foster

Hehehe...I told your mum not to post that....but she couldn't hear me, as she was..umm.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, Marky does have a rather large shot. Was good to watch the Semi between him and Paul Luko. Battle of crossing the boards that game.

yeah mark had the biggest shot.... still couldnt spare for s**t tho
icon_biggrin.gif

hehe j/k

i reckon i should have thrown a bigger shot cuz it looked like the shot.... with the area hehehe u know i'll still go on about it hehehe

DJ PoonTastic

luko

Yo. I'm sorry If that was to far up his A** but I only Said He had a big Shot. That's All

Back
Top Bottom