Girls
Kirsten Ferguson
Sammi Hillard
Michelle Inglis
Kelly Cameron
Jodee Hayter
Racheal Khal
Olivia Hillard

And i would also like to say congrats to kirsten for being the girls captain!
Anyone know anyother teams? Good luck to everyone
Hamish

Hi to All,
Just had confirmation that Capalaba have just pulled out of the KEN MILLS KUP so am back to having an opening for 1 centre to nominate. Would love to fill this tournament, any ideas?
Regards Dufus

The Garden City Lanes team is as follows:

Boys:
Me
Toby Henderson
Daniel Soukup
Ben Donnelly
Joseph Coutts
Matt Paynter
Chris Curran

Girls:
Cassie Fagg
Beth Grandison
Amy Willersdorf
Emma Wendland
Laura Berg
Hayley Donnelly

Half of them nobody will know, thats gonna be fun, surprise tactics haha! :p

Its this weekend! Any thoughts on All stars??
If they are bowling, Strazz and Matty, Rowan, Phillip, Muckert, any other unknown possibilities?

Stuart Little said:
Its this weekend! Any thoughts on All stars??
If they are bowling, Strazz and Matty, Rowan, Phillip, Muckert, any other unknown possibilities?
What about u hamish i reckon u could go close to top the way u r bowling at reddy

This weekend at Redcliffe Tenpin Bowl sees a new Tournament on the Junior Calendar, It is the Ken Mills Kup, this tournament is to pay tribute to a man who has been instrumental in the development of Juniors in South Queensland. The schedule for the weekend is:
Sat 8.30 a.m Opening Ceremony
Bowl 8 games
6.00 p.m BBQ gathering at Redcliffe Waterfront
Sun 9.00 a.m Start bowling 6 games
3.00 p.m Presentation
Please all welcome to watch what I hope to be a great event showcasing some of our best and up and coming Junior Bowlers. I'm Exxxxxcited
The nominated teams are Boys and Girls from:
Mt Gravatt
Mt Warren
Gold Coast
Aspely
Garden City
Sunshine Coast
Redcliffe
Kedron
Cheers

Good luck to all who are bowling in the Ken Mills Kup - congrats. to Redcliffe for getting this event started and I hope it will have the same atmosphere that the Assoc. Challenge has produced in the past......I have a dreadful feeling as an 'oldie' that it will surpass this noise level. Team bowling brings out the best in all bowlers and I'm sure the kids will do themselves proud....the BBQ on the waterfront is a bit of a worry tho'..........OK all - just ENJOY!!! I do hope that you are wrapping Ken up for that BBQ - does he have ear muffs also for the weekend?

Flower

Back
Top Bottom