Hamish Rogers 202
Daniel Muckert 191.6
Chris Fleming 179.6
Shannon Howard 174.8

Handicapp Boys:
Nathan Sheehan 154.1
Cameron Buckley 151.8
Andrew Taylor 151.6

Congratulations too everyone who made the team especially Jodee,Hamish & Caitlin! I'm so proud of you.

Nice work Jodes and Caitlin!!! U guys killed the competition! Maybe u should think about doin that everywhere else 2. lol nah jks! U guys did gr8!

Congrats tooo Caity Waity little miss im gunna qualify 4th! ay ay ay!
and too Hamish god.... ur just the man hey! oh by the way nice trip down the approach! u rock our worlds!

well done all.

hamish the one man army, gona need some big scores to be bringing the trophy home your way.

if i bowl im sure ill see you all on the lanes

luke green

WELL DONE AUNTY JODEE AND AUNTY SAM
Nice one Hamish and Chris. Congrats Nathan.
Love you lots Madeleine,Jessica and Kaitlin.

Fabulous bowling to Hamish Andrew, well done on topping it... Proud of ya.. xoxox

Congrats to Yoda for topping i knew you could do it!! Congrats to Hamish and as Jodee said nice trip!! Also to Muckert and Shannon congrats!!

Chooken

hamish man you only averaged 202.
were you using the right big time pearl. remember pin below starts up earlier. congrats too all

matt simpson

Congratulations to everyone who made the team, you all bowled well.:D and a good night was had by all.

Well done, Caitlin, Jodee, Sam, Hamish, Shannon and Minimuckert:D

Cathy

Good on ya Uncle Daniel just like the mighty reds You`ll never walk alone, we love ya heaps and heaps:D

ps well done to Caitlin as well:D

Love Caleb and Dylan xoxoxoxoxox

disco stu said:
hamish man you only averaged 202.
were you using the right big time pearl. remember pin below starts up earlier. congrats too all
matt simpson
Hey hey, dont bring the big times into this. But yes, i used both of them :p but they wont be there for too much longer. And 202 was an effort matty, especially the way ive been bowling lately.

Congrats everyone for making it, especially The Wok! Keep it spinning!

Cheers, Hamish

spins it hard the ball turns back wards when shes on a roll.

dirty wok.

its all gona be about the smash time now. or the digital time.

well i think what ever new bowling balls ebonite releases, as long as atleast one of them has the time core hamish will get atleast 4 maybe even 5. it takes hand to move the ball in oil. that is why i move the ball so much.

digital time out
matt simpson

Yeah Muckert, Ham & Sami J \\:D/

Nice effort by all & nice ave Jodes ;)

P.S. Cool Dudes to Muckert form your little buddy Khynan

Back
Top Bottom