Ken Mills Kup 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like everyone to know that Redcliffe bowl will be holding the first Ken Mills Kup this year, the 17th and 18th of September, bowling 9 games both days.

It will be the same as the MeKennia Shield (Rocky) with each teams being made up of up to 7 boys and 7 girls max, bowling in 5 man teams. There will be points given for scratch and handicap wins, each game there is; 1 point for bowler head to head scratch and handicap wins, and 2 points for team head to head scratch and handicap wins.

The overall winners of the Ken Mills Kup will take home the Ken Mills Kup. The first placed boys and girls team will win $500 cash and trophy, second wins $300 cash and trophy, and third $200 cash and trophy. There will also be trophies for the the coaches and managers of the winning teams.

An All Star team in both scratch and handicap divisions will be made up of the 5 highest average bowlers in boys and girls.

Awards will also be given for high points for the top 3 boys and girls, scratch and handicap, high individual and high team games, scratch and handicap. There will also be awards for the the coaches and managers of the winning teams.

If you would like an more, please ring Darren Fagg at Redcliffe bowl on 3284 1513, but there are only 3 more teams that cant enter, as there is a max of 10 teams.

Garden City Lanes (Toowoomba) is putting a team in as well...
It should be worth it!

my mum says i am not allowed sharp objects does that make me handicapped?? and anyways who needs handicap when the team is going to have none anyway!!

WOOO!!! MT WARREN NO HANDICAP!!! (except for matts)

matt has a handicap in bowling. thats a first, even more chances for mt warren to win.

luke green. reflex

Its handicap and scratch, so u have to have some decent bowlers in ur team, and i doubt matty could hold up Mt. Warren by himself :p but as if u's will win anyways, Redcliffe all the way, we have the home centre advantage, and we've got some good handicap and scratch bowlers. Anyways, take care

It's true, Matt is crap.. haha. the only handicap matt has in bowling is his dyno-thane ball lol

Stuart Little said:
Its handicap and scratch, so u have to have some decent bowlers in ur team, and i doubt matty could hold up Mt. Warren by himself :p but as if u's will win anyways, Redcliffe all the way, we have the home centre advantage, and we've got some good handicap and scratch bowlers. Anyways, take care

We Haven't even got a team yet?? so i dont know how you can say we have some good handicapped and scratch bowlers... Like sure it is awesome to think positive and stuff like that.

114 days 9 hours 14 minutes 27 seconds and counting since the last time i left a 5-7-10 with that darn dyno-thane wade! and i was not my fault that on lane 16 the was an unusually longer stripe of oil on my turn. and by technical error and not my fault that the lane left a 5-7-10. dont diss dyno thane till you get one!! but wade we can still be friends :p and from looking at my idea mt warren team i was amazed when i found that we should have about 60 handicap for the 5 people!!! :eek: i know i know. i almost forget about my handicap!

PEACE OUT!!! HUG-A-TREE!!! :p :p

oh Matty when will you learn, it is all your fault, everything is.. i thought i already had this conversation???. and no we cant be friends. im sorry :p

Hi to all, nice to see some enthusiasm about this tournament,I set this tournament to honor Ken Mills in regognition of years of service to Bowling in South Queensland and in particular Juniors, I know he is honoured by the response so far.
The nominated Centres so far are
Kedron
Mt Gravatt
Garden City Lanes
Mt Warren lanes
Redcliffe
Gold Coast
Richlands
with only 3 centre spots available i would urge any other centres wanting to attending to ring Redcliffe (3284 1513) and nominate.
Cheers.

To all Redcliffe Juniors. The nomination forms for the Ken Mills Kup are out in centre, with the roll offs for the team on Saturday July 30th at 4.00p.m.
The roll offs are a double roll off with the team for McKenna Shield in Rocky being picked as well, it is not a requirement that you roll off for both teams you can choose either or both. All nominations will be accepted.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom