SQ JNR ROLL OFFS FIRST WEEKEND RESULTS

Hey everyone, this team looks so strong and im sure we will give anyone a run for there money!!!

with simon an phillip, simon finsihed 10th, and phillip finished 16th... im sure if they put in for a draft they would make it :)

WELL hope to see you all done there

Goood luck to any NQ'ers and SA's ?.... alright ill catch you all later...

KRYSTAL!!! :lol:

Great result for SQ!! Congrats Kimmy & Jacinta - it will be good to catch up with you both in Canberra. Great bowling girls!!

hey people, im so proud of all the girls. they did really well. especially gracey, jazza and hayles..... u guys are my idols!!! ROCK ON!!!! ............ :( wish i was in the team but maybe next year. but i'll see u all down in canberra..... have a good one

CHEERS.... michelle xoxo

Congratulations to everyone that made the team. Especially you Kimmy, I know how much you wanted to get yourself into the team and it looked like a hard task but you did it, well done.

Seea's all later.
Macca

I'd just like to say a HUGE congratulations to everyone that made the team this year, there were so many people who could've and should've been in there but unfortunately there isnt enuf spots!! But just well done to everybody on such a perfomance on some very tough lanes, specially Jazza n Gracie, u girls rock!!

Can't wait for shield to come, see you all there!!
Take care,
Hayley D.

I'd just like to say a HUGE congratulations to everyone that made the team this year, there were so many people who could've and should've been in there but unfortunately there isnt enuf spots!! But just well done to everybody on such a perfomance on some very tough lanes, specially Jazza n Gracie, u girls rock!!

Can't wait for shield to come, see you all there!!
Take care,
Hayley D.

i would just like to say congratulations to everyone who made the sq state team i especially wanted to congratulate Hayley :D and gracie :D your my girls and gracie your my legend!!!!!!

i also want to congratulate matt wade and ben!!!!!!!

Yes congratulations everyone. the lanes were tough but what can ya do...
who thinks we should bring STEEEEEEVE down as a mascot??

cheers everyone
:shock: WAFE :shock:

Hey congrats to all who made the team.....Especially to my sweetie Matty and my baby girl Kimmy......Congrats to Jacinta and Hayley love yas all Sammy
P.S See yas all soon

Congrats everybody on making the team especially Haylz, Kimmy, Cassie, Jacinta, Hayli, Cassie, Matty, Wade and Ian congrats guys!!!

Dion :D

i just wanna say congrats to everyone but a huge congrats to
Adam Thaler Matty Simpson Ian Phelan Luke Green Rowan Humble Wade Goddard & Ben Taylor Grace Rivas
Hayley Donnelly Jacinta Gilliland Kimmy-Rose Haining Krystal King Cassie Fagg & Hayli Mazzoni

ciao

Well done to everyone who made the team. In particular Jacinta... You deserve to be there.... And even though I didnt make I will still see all you guys down south at nationals. 8)

Hey guys

Just like to congratulate everyone that made the team this year. There were a few unexpected and a few that missed out, but we still have a very very strong team so it's just unfortunate we can't have a team of 10 :(

I'd especially like to congratulate my lil sis Jacinta for making the team, you're my little hero girl, glad you're in the team with me :D

And also to Gracie and Wafe... you guys are legends and i definately wouldn't have made it over the line without ya's.

Well see everyone down there. Don't think we need to take the shield down, cos we know it's only gonna come back ;)

Take it easy
Hayli Jenna xox

Back
Top Bottom