REDCLIFFE 125.5
ASPLEY 92.5
MT GRAVATT 92
GARDEN CITY 88.5
GOLD COAST 86.5
KEDRON 86
CABOOLTURE 68.5
... More Results Soon....

Thank you Darren and his team of helpers ( Dawn Heathwood, Chris Ireland, Patty Inglis) on an excellent tournament (Ken Mills Kup).
The atmosphere was fantastic and the food from redcliffe cafe was great. Thanks again to redcliffe staff I am so glad that the two days ran smoothly for you.

Mount Warren congratulations on your win. Don't spend your money to fast.
Redcliffe what can I say 2nd.:shocked!: Bloody fantastic excellent achievment.
My JO VA aka Jodee Spicer-Hayter, Rachel Whingett,=D> :mrgreen: well done for making the "All Star" team.

Congratulations for everyone who made the "All Star "team.

Mount Gravatt congratulations for third. You deserved it as you all bowled well. Rachel you bowled well in the games that counted.

Darren once again THANK YOU. :squarewi:
Love Ya KIM SPICER-SUNA

Congrats to everyone who bowled today!

Well done especially to Kel and her team from Mt. Warren for all putting their 5 cents worth in to win the tournament, Aspley for one hell of an effort (our counter is going to look bare without those trophies now! :( )
and yes, Jodee - princess!, for making the All-Star team along with Rachael.

Next year though, the trophy will be back in Aspley's hands ;)

Robbie

Well our Jodes made her 2nd Mum & Dad proud today.
You and Rachel bowled awesomely when it was needed. And it paid off. CONGRATULATIONS we are proud of you both.

Darren what a fantastic tournament. Even though I coudn't get around much I wouldn't of wanted to be anywhere else than REDCLIFFE this weekend. Shayne and Staff thank you for a great weekend.

From Tony Soprano
Aka Cheryl Spicer

woooooooooooooot... congratulations to Mt Warren,

and my team Redcliffe... great effort the support from everyone was awesome, p.s i hope i didnt deafen anyone with my yelling ;) *snaps*

And Nasty Buck PH ofcourse your gunna top all stars.. geez.. no one could even be compared to the way you perform.

Rachael & Rocky, congrats geesh, I cant wait to go away with use:p

Cassie & Krissy.. A.K.A. MISS BETTY BOOPS.. you two made it the best weekend!!

I must say it was a pleasure to bowl Aspley the Ex defending Champs.

To the cru at Redcliffe bowl, well run like it always is.

Ohh and thanks mum for our lunch heheheh.

Love always.

Jodee Spicer-Hayter/Jo Va/Jodes/Wokstaaaa/Spanky Johnson PH

Ohh... And P.S Rocky, tell your dad next time i see him I'll cook him up some fried rice :p

How proud are we??????

your first all star team and it must have meant alot to Mr Mills watching you make it. not bad for someone who wears a collar and leesh and eats schmackos:rolleyes: Well it looks like you've certainly silenced the critics and made them ALL eat their words.

Jodes we are sooooo proud of you and hope to see you keep it up in the future. Just keep puttin ur head down and workin ur bum off.!

Mum & Dad.

Jodes your my hero congrats girl on such a great effort all weekend. All Star team how cool is that you should be soooooooo proud of yourself. You have just proven to everybody you are a force to be reckoned with. I am so glad you kicked a**.
Congrats to Mt Warren for first you guys had some great bowlers.

Alana:cool:

Congrats to everyone who made all stars!! Congrats to Mt Warren on the win and to Redcliffe on second!! Also congrats to Mt Gravatt on coming 3rd!!

Conrats to Jaydn on the high game well bowling!!

Congrats to the Redcliffe Bowl staff the weekend ran so smoothly!!

Caitlin!!

WELL DONE JODEE. ALL THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.
MAYBE YOU CAN HAND THE LEASH AND SMACKOS ONTO SOMEONE WHO REALLY DESERVES IT. GO JO VA.

A very big WELL DONE to Mt Warren! You guys kicked butt threw the whole Tournament. Absolutely a very deserved win!

Rocky, Congratulations on your awesome acheivement. Topping with a 200 neat average, you are one unstopable bowler! Watch out Roll Offs, I think we already have our Top Quallifier!

Deano, All I can say is you are a CHAMPION! You had a goal and u stopped at nothing to reach it. Well done Buddy. (Its because your on the West Side isnt it? ;))

Matty and Benny, You both stole the show! You guys bowled really well and it was great to watch you both threw out the Tournament. We all know that it was the Sao's you ate before you bowled Matty :p and Benny, I think you should try out for Australian Idol mate! Well done both of you!

Jayden, Bloody hell boy! You just keep blowing the boards away with your awesome skills. Well done on your 288 game. A sexy beast like yourself deserves it!

To finish this post off I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Aspley for bowling they way we all did on the weekend. You guys were a bloody awesome team and we certainly did our Centre proud. Thank u to Colin, Dave, Bruce, Mark and all the parents for all you guys did for the team. We would not have gotten where we did without you guys. It was an honour to bowl my last Ken Mills Kup with you all. It will certainly be something I will take with me forever.

Darren, Chris and Dawn, Thank you for all you did for the Tournament. Without you three it would not have been such a success. And by the way..The music was awesome!! Last but not least..Mr Mills, it was an priviledge to bowl this tournament to honour all you have done for the sport so thank you.

Taya Reggars

i would like to congratulate mt warren...you guys bowled awesome and really deserved it...

i would also like to say a huge congratulations to timmy...it was his first ever tournament and to make the handicap all stars is just an awesome effort...you rock buddy

also congrats to everyone else who made all stars both scratch and handicap!!!

love ya's
beth

I would like to Congratulate Mt Warren for your win!! HUGE Effort!! A BIG love hug to my man Matty. I love you champ and you are so unstopable and unbeatable. You will be remembered always for your achievements over the years of Juniors.

For my last year of Juniors and my last junior teams tournament, I'd like to say thanks to Redcliffe for making it such an enjoyable weekend.

Congrats to everyone who made the Alll Stars. Rocky, you have such amazing talent and for a girl who is 13 WOW!!! You will go so far in your bowling career. Keep making SQ proud everywhere you go. Good luck fro Roll Off's...and I hope to see you in the team.

And to my Favouritest cousin Ubby, thanks for making my last junior tournament the most memorable tournament. I love you always and bad luck for missing out on All Stars.

Krissy, thanks for bowling for us and being a fill-in. Too bad you didn't get that Hot Guy! Better hope he doesn't wear the same shirt next time haha!!

Jodee, Girl you are the best chick, I love your work. Thanks for making the weekend so fun for me as well. You will also go along way with your bowling career. Keep it up babe. Hope to see your name up the top there with Rocky for roll-offs.

Last but not least, thanks to my team, without your support and faith we wouldn't have got this far. Thanks to all of you. Love ya's all.

Good luck to all you youngin's in Roll-Offs and make the most of the time you have left in juniors. They will be the best years of your life.

Bye for Now!!
Cassie

P.S What the Feck Bi**h! What kind of PLaya are you!! Dang! those sheets are fine!!!

Opps! Jaydn you little champ well done on your high game. You absolutly rock my socks off. You really should Roll-Off but oh wells. Sorry for leaving ya out buddy. You know I still love ya !!

A huge congratulations goes out to Mt Warren for taking the trophy home!!!

Cassie your a bloody legend!! Even though it was your last ken mills kup, you made the best of it by just going out there and having fun like you normally do. Never losing your little squirky smile that you have that make others smile when down! You are going to go far with your bowling and I wish you the best.. (any tips.. hehe!)

Jodes.. you are a bloody good bowler and on the weekend just made it prove of it. Keep bowling that good and you blow everyones socks off!!! (not like your already doing) Congrats on making the all stars team too..

Thank-you goes to my team for making the whole weekend so enjoyable and fun. If it wouldnt have been for you guys, it just wouldnt have been the same. Thank-you goes to beth, cassie, amy, bec n krissy for being my team members.

Well done to Tim for making his first all stars team on the handicap side and only have bowled for a little while. Go you good thing Tim.

Congrats to Jayden for bowling the best game for the boys and to Rocky for the best chick game. You guys are just on a rise and keep them coming.

Last but not least... A GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes to the team of Redcliffe bowl for all the hard work that was put in through the whole weekend with score sheets, cafe, down the back staff and the people that were on front counter. As too Mr Ken Mills himself for sponsoring the tournament that juniors can bowl in. I can just see the tournament being bigger and better next year and for years to come.

Congrats to Jodes (the chicky ive known all my life)

for making ur first all stars im proud of u girl.
congrats to my team for coming 2nd
I hope everyone enjoyed my dance with Andy (bringing sexy back) Nobbs!

peace out.

Chris Fleming.

P.S "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL"

Well what can i say?

i would just like to say thanks to everyone that made my weekend just unbelievably awesome. to all of the ladies in the office/room working out all of the scores none of this would have worked with out any of your doing.

firstly to spanky-johnson you are one of the only girl that i saw skitch for the whole weekend and i know what you did it for, your tarnation out on the lanes is un-riveled....and even though you say you dont wok it anymore i know that there is some sum-chow-mien left in there.
krissy the special fill-in girl, just think how much fun you would not have had if you didnt bowl.....the garden city foto would not have looked so weird with all of those blue shirts and one pink shirt but it is alright i still want your hungry chickens
cassie the crazy pink lady in the minnie girl what would have i done without you.....well firstly i would not have got any love hugs only regular hugs and there would not have been anyone to hill-billy dance either which reminds me to decorate my spoon
oh and too my team i would just like to say thank you soo much you made my weekend. michelle for hard core dancing, becky and kelly for fighting doa with me, mick for keeping me normal and not getting angry at people. and rocky you awesome awesome awesome bowler look out boys she will even be beating you soon.
oh and also thanks to my teams mates in my other teams chris fleming aka andre, jaydn you little ginger minge boy, chris wingett dang you for betting me that 10 cents, racheal we complained about everyone but ourselfs for the whole weekend and it payed of.
and if i missed any one just remind me when i see you next and i will thank you.

Matty Simpson

oh P.S chris it is "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY"

Back
Top Bottom