Ken Mills Kup 2006

Congratulations to all the teams for their efforts over the weekend.

Mt Warren was on fire and certainly deserved their win so congrats to all the participants, managers, coaches and of course the Dads, Mums and spectators. You put in a huge effort over the weekend.

Well done to all who made Allstars both Scratch and Handicap (or should we say congrats to Gold Coast for the female H'cap team ;) 4 members is a huge achievement and you should all be very proud of yourselves)

From all the staff, managers, coaches, parents and spectators from Aspley we'd like to applaud =D> the defending champions on a fine effort. Their were some new faces in the team and everyone had a blast.

Finally well done to Darren and his helpers on putting together a very professional tournament and to the girls in the canteen for their hard work also, they were run of their feet and the food was awesome :D

Congratulations once again to Ken Mills for having this tournament named in his honour for all his efforts in junior bowling.

From all the management and staff at
Aspley 10 Pin Bowl

Muckert, I'v been trying to think of a way to congratulate you in a way that everyone else on here will understand so here I go.

Well done Muckert. Always knew you could SMASH it up :D Must be cos Teena was there :cool:

Luv ya buddy. Tayo

Muckert, I'v been trying to think of a way to congratulate you in a way that everyone else on here will understand so here I go.
Well done Muckert. Always knew you could SMASH it up :D Must be cos Teena was there :cool:

Yeh lol!! Congrats Muckert!! Oh and go Teena!!

A few things i forgot to mention....
Congrats to all the bowlers that made allstars in both girls and boys! A special congrats to the girls allstars, myself, Jodee, Rachael, Becky and Cassie,you girls bowled fantastically. A congrats to matty! you unstopable machine! Loved ya little dance with the mini clapper!! ;) And congrats to all the other teams that bowled.
And thankyou to Darren and the staff at AMF Redcliffe, you all did a great job!! And the people in the back that did all the scoring etc.. the tournament would not have been a success without you. :D

congrats to mt warren on their win in the ken mills kup wereunstoppable the whole tournament a well deserved win and congrats to everyone who made all stars and congrats to everyone on their achievements and to all the parents and spectators who came along to watch and thanks to redcliffe bowl staff and darren for making it a great weekend and a great tournament thankyou for your huge efforts to make the tournament successful

steve armstrong

hi every one!
thanks 2 every one who played and bowled in the kenmills kup. ther was some good competition out there on new redcliife lanes. and a HUGE congratulations goes to mt warren. u guys r awsum!!! i think a great weekend was had by all! ne way and congrats on all who got trophies and made all stars.

oh and i cant 4 get my own team members. aspley all stars thank u 4 making my last kenmills kup so enjoyable. i had fun and sooo lookin forward 2 the next competion we have coming up!
take care
katie kroehnert

I'd just like to say a few things......
My team was really awesome, despite a few twitches and some sore throats we had alot of fun! The girls coming first AGAIN was just awesome, knowing that we are still the top! woop woop, to the boys, you bowled really awesome coming away with heaps!!!
I congratulate all the other teams for some awesome bowling....
I really wanna congratulate becky! Wowee, what awesome bowling coming outta that girl, i'm telling you people, she killed it! I'm so proud....
Rocky, congrats on the first, Kelly, you bowled so awesome, you kept the whole team cheering with me!! Dani, Carmen and Jaz, you really filled in the huge gap! We needed you guys the whole way and without you, we weren't even close to a team!
To Adam, you kept me laughing even when I felt the worst. Cassie, you were just funny to look at hahaha. Matty J (I.V), thanks for keepin me entertained with your clacky mules!! Hey beth, thanks for the shirt man, its awesome!!! Michael, you kept me going the whole time and stopped me from getting stressed, you bowled awesome!!!!
Thanks to my Dad for coaching the girls, you helped all of us, especially me! Thankyou Tammy, you are so awesome!!! You were so organised.... Thanks to Debbie, June and my Mum for all the help! You did so much!!! To Patty, you did so much organising for the tournament, good work! To Danyell and Jenny, the boys coach and manager, the guys needed you!!! haha, I dont know if i've left anyone out but im sorry if i have!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, see you all next year xoxoxo

Much love, Michelle (Cathita hahahaha)

What a great weekend, it was enjoyed by all.

Just like to say congrats to Mt.Warren for taking it out, and everyone who made the all stars , to the tournament team who made everything possible, thanks to our coaches for giving up your time to support us. Congrats to Jaydn on the 288 game.

It was good to see that there was so many younger juniors out there.

man that weekend was kewl i would like to say thans to redcliffee staff it was a preety smooth weekend. big shout out to maaaaaaatty simpson toped the allstars list and another congrats to dean the machine u and that lucky sack are hard to stop lol. thanks to my team aspely we gave it all wee had but mt warren just shows how good they ar number 1 for the all 2 days really.
the best part had to be the dancing at the end thouhg taya chriss and myself ripped up that stage .

Well done to all who made Allstars both Scratch and Handicap (or should we say congrats to Gold Coast for the female H'cap team ;) 4 members is a huge achievement and you should all be very proud of yourselves)
Big Congrats to my little mate Chauntel Lyon who made the Handicap allstars shes been killing it lately and has a huge future.

Wow... What can I say. The weekend was great, and I thank everyone who had a hand in the running of the tournament for making my last teams tournament as a junior so great!
A few people to thank as usual haha...
Matty, I tried for a little while to keep up with you but in the end you hammered me. Congrats on being top all star.
Cassie, just want to say "What the feck bitch! What kind of playa are you?" and you gotta try and get your hands on some of those sheets lol :p
Krissy, I just have 3 words for you! LICK THE BAG!
Michelle, we didn't quite reach the goal you set for us, but it's ok, at least we know we tried. And you need to stop hitting me all the time, your guns are proving to be to much for my arms to handle lol.
Also a congrats to Mt Warren, you all bowled fantastic and deserved the win.
To my own team, you all seemed to bowl really well, and handled the environment pretty good.
And finally, to the mix of people who made up the Mt Gravatt team, you guys did really well to finish 3rd. You should all be happy with yourselves...
I think that's it...

Oh and Jaydn, well done on the high game, it's a shame you aren't going to be rolling off.

Go ASPLEY!!!!!!! WE WILL WE WILL ROC U ROC U HEHEHEHE!!!!!;)=P~ AND JUST WANNA CONGRATULATE...... MT. WARREN (GO ASPLEY) LOL

Nadia Beninca

Congratulations go to every bowler who participated in this event. Mr Mills was right. The sportsmanship displayed throughout the tournament is a testimony to the spirit and maturity of each of you.
A big thank you to the organisers, backroom, front office, cafe and mechanics. The tournament ran smoothly, with no unnecessary interuption to the spectacle of our Junior bowlers in full flight (a sight to behold).
I want to particularly commend all of the bowlers who have yet to be recognised. You don't have to be in the winning team. You don't have to make it to the all-stars. All that we look for (as coaches, managers, parents, friends, spectators) are bowlers who commit their best to the challenge at hand. I had the privilege of seeing each of you demonstrate this, and so I offer my congratulations to all of you.
To the coaches and managers - you are an amazing bunch of dedicated and knowledgeable people who, without any expectation of payment (compliments or otherwise), dedicate your time and energy to ensure the bowlers have the opportunity to display their talent and commitment. I am in awe of each and every one of you.
To the parents, friends and supporters - without you, this is just another tournament. I am in no doubt that the enthusiasm you displayed in support of the bowlers helped lift them to achieve amazing personal results.
Congratulations to the Mt Warren Boys team. An outstanding display of talent and persistence. Jen and Danielle - you helped them bring it home, and I know they appreciate it.
Thanks to Tammy. A special lady. You were an indispensable part of the team.
A special thanks to Di, Deb and June for your organising and supporting activities behind the scenes. The Mt Warren community appreciate it.
And what can I say about the girls of Mt Warren. Each and every one of you showed outstanding teamwork, talent and maturity beyond your age. You made the coaches, managers and supporters proud beyond words.
To Dani, Jaz, Carmen, Kel, Bec, Shell & Rocky - it was an honour and a privilege to coach you girls. Thank you for the opportunity.
Luv to all,
Coach from Hell:evil:

to everyone who bowled you should be so proud of yourselves...

i wish i could have been there to watch all you bowl in one of the best junior tournies in queensland... i wish i could have bowled and experienced the atmosphere cauz it was awesome last yr :( ...

sorry bout piking on you rach but its good to see you bowled well i'm sorry i hope you can forgive me ;) ...

to becky your the best you kick arse and you have to try out for nationals im so proud of you sweetie....

to rocky i'm so proud of you sweetie your going to do good things with your bowling and your going to go far....

jodes jodes jodes you bowled awesome, i would have loved to have been there to see you bowl....

matty moo moo what can i say your always bowling well, you go away and bowl well in youth tournies but you come home and perform well in a team situation as well....

go Mt Warren i knew you were going to kick butt....

i can't wait to see some of you at shield roll offs kicking butt if my knee heals in time.....

Back
Top Bottom