KEGEL QLD. OPEN 2014 Entry Form

Wow, what an awesome response, I should visit more often.
Could you please put B. Maglieri down as a reserve for B squad.
Thanks!

Long trip for Bruno from Darwin !! Yes, Bruno also - more visits as about 99% came from this forum .... Have you down as B reserve

Hey Marry, Can you please put me down for reserve for any possible squad. Ill put a deposit in next week if i don't get in Ill just get it refunded if that is possible.
Megan Jackson (QLD) :)

KEGEL squads at 23rd Nov. 2013 .... there are 8 bowlers without squads at the moment but please be patient !! If there are any queries, please contact me:

Mary Flower
Ph. 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL SQUADS 4 23.11.xls
    95 KB · Views: 119
Can you please put Rachel Dinte down as a reserve for D squad. Although I'd be happy with any squad. I'll pay my deposit ASAP.

Thanks

hi mary.

is there any chance these squads may be extended to 36 due to demand?

also, I cannot bowl d squad due to times. c is my preference ahead of a squad.

deposit will be transferred end of the week.

cheers

jase

Neil and Darryl Buttriss as reserves for any available squad please, preference for Dazz if squad becomes available.

With the growing list of bowlers wishing to be reserves for the Kegel Qld. Open, consideration has been given to an additional squad (known as Z SQUAD) at 1.00pm check in on Fri. 7th March. What a wonderful problem to have - too many !!!!

However, there will need to be approx. 18 bowlers committed with deposits paid by closing date of 31st Jan. for this squad to go ahead. Deposits will naturally be refunded if there are insufficient bowlers. There is no option for increasing squads to 36 bowlers as time will not allow this on Sat. night (sorry Jason!).

This closing date of 31st Jan. is 5 weeks from the actual tournament which should allow time for arrangements to be made/cancelled.

It would be appreciated if any bowler down as a reserve (those with green squares have no allocated squad at this stage) could contact me about bowling in Z SQUAD. I am posting a list shortly with 'green squares' in the new squad so if this does not suit, please contact me.

even with a z squad for 1pm, Mary, I think you will still be hard pressed if all these people want to bowl to accommodate all. what a pleasing issue to have! :)
Surely 36 bowlers would be a better option and is this not what have been done previously as standard? just curious to know. either way I can bowl any squad except d or the z squad due to business commitments and health.

what a great start and we are still ages away. happy days.

Hi Mary, could you please keep me as a reserve for D squad but put my name down for the Z squad on Friday.

Thanks,
Rachel Dinte

Back
Top Bottom