KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN 4/5/6th March

A week to go! A spot has now become available in B Squad - Sat. 7.30am check in. You will need to pay your deposit when you nominate but there are still spots in A Squad - Friday 6.00pm check in.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 25.2.2011.pdf
    28.4 KB · Views: 60
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Total Bowling for the use of the site. Almost 100% of entries for the Kegel Queensland Open have come from the advertising we are able to generate on the Nationally Ranked Tournament Entry Form and Tournament forum.

With the ability to post squad lists, deposits paid and vacancies being in the public arena, a lot of the angst of the 'good old days' is gone.

Many thanks to Jase and of late, Androooooo, for help and it will be good to see a new updated site in the future. It is hoped by many, that the State Assns., Tourn. directors and centres will realize the potential for their tournaments if they have not already done so - it will just take a little time and effort to educate your bowlers where to look for info.

Flower

Hi Mary and Batesy,

Please put me down for A Squad. I may be a touch late for check-in, but we should get away on time.

Cheers,

Ben Hynes

Squad list at 27th Feb. One spot available in A Squad and one spot in B Squad.

With the increase in entries from originally advertised, the Prize Fund will be increased and will be posted shortly.

For those in A Squad now, please pay your $50 deposit to ensure your spot.

BSB 014 520 A/c 575291865 Caboolture Bowl - reference Kegel/your name
or phone Caboolture Bowl 07 5495 6000 to pay direct.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 27.2.2011.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 85
Hi Mary,

I have just realised I have double booked myself for the weekend and will not be in town. Please remove me from this event. Good luck to all bowling.

Cheers
Jon K

2 spots now available in A Squad - Fri. 6.00pm check in
1 spot now available in B Squad - Sat. 7.30am check in

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Squad list at 28th Feb.

A Squad only now - 3 spots.

Perhaps some of the new Brisbane Assn. Challenge bowlers may wish to nominate !!!! Go Caboolture - oops!

Flower

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 28.2.2011.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 68
NOW 2 SPOTS IN A SQUAD AVAILABLE
AND 1 SPOT IN B SQUAD AVAILABLE

Thanks to those who have let me know about swapping etc. You have done some people great favours !!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom