KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN 4/5/6th March

Add Stephen Cowland to A squad, with preference for C Squad if spots become available. Will pay deposit soon.

Cheers, Cow

Current Kegel Qld. Open squad list attached - 31.1.2011

Looking forward to filling A Squad now .... thanks to those who have paid deposits and to those who have not - JUST DO IT! Great to see entries still coming in with nearly 5 weeks to go and having achieved the numbers required for the original payout, the prize fund will be adjusted accordingly.

For those concerned about the Lane Pattern, Batesy has received the list and once TBA have approved the choice, we will publish it.

Flower

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 31.1.2011.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 155
Brian Have Transfered Deposit for Tyrone and For Morty Douglass. Can Tyrone go in For Squad As Well... If Not A Squad.

Morty

Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to make this event, due to having to move house that weekend. I understand I will forfeit my $50 deposit. Please remove Andrew Magill from the squad listing.

Thank you.

Ill be making a phone call tomorrow morning (Friday) to pay my deposit.
Im hoping I can go back to being in B Squad if possible, otherwise I wont be able to make the tournament at all as I wont be able to make it down there by check in for the Friday night.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom