KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN 4/5/6th March

Attaching squad list current as of 10th Feb.

A squad is the only squad available - starting to line up a few entries now and with the Women's World Championship Team selection qualifying squad at 1.00pm on Friday afternoon, it is a good opportunity to come and see some of Oz's best women competing. With Gerry, Caboolture's resident Come Dine With Me chef on hand, a meal would be nice before you bowl.

Deposits can be paid by bank transfer (details posted earlier) or phone Caboolture Bowl (07 5495 6000).

ANYONE WANTING AIRPORT PICK UP, PLEASE CONTACT MARY FLOWER

Please contact:
Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 10.2.2011.pdf
    28.2 KB · Views: 126
Attaching both current squad list and LANE PATTERN for this event.

With B,C,D Squads full and deposits paid, A Squad is gaining momentum. The initial goal is 24 bowlers for this squad and there are now 17 starters.

I would like to thank ACHIEVEMENT TROPHIES - Shellie & Will Van Dalen, have kindly offered to sponsor the Champions Trophies.
visit www.achievementtrophies.com.au for information or phone 3397 0040

For any enquiries:

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 16.2.2011.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 69
  • WTBAMontreal-41.pdf
    422.5 KB · Views: 97
Received $200.00 from Scott Gillington, Craig Gibbs $150.00, Aaron Midgley $150.00, Jason Clark $50.00 and Graeme Allan $50.00.

Thanks

Batesy

Attaching squad list at 22nd Feb. For those who may be debating whether to bowl or not, JUST DO IT! Spots still available in A Squad.

Sadly the only other ranked event for men in Qld. which was to be held in Mackay has been cancelled so an opportunity for them to get some experience in a Nationally Ranked event, to see some of the best bowlers in Oz perform and to take time to see the women's roll off for the World Championship team at 1.00pm on Friday.

Contact as usual:

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS 22.2.2011.pdf
    28.5 KB · Views: 83
Payments received from:

Mark Davidson $140.00 A squad
Nev Castle A squad
Damien McAndrew $100.00
Alicia Melton $75.00

Thanks

Batesy

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry but I will not be able to bowl this event. Can you please remove me from the squad list.

Thanks

Dale

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry but I will not be able to bowl this event. Can you please remove me from the squad list.

Thanks

Dale

Mary

Please ignore above...i made an error in our budgetary calculations...I will still be bowling

Thanks again

Dale

Back
Top Bottom