2013 Kegel Qld Open.

Hi Mary

Further to my PM to you last week, I have now paid my $50 deposit today. Thanks.

Kassey Fechner.

Attaching current squad list at 29th Jan .... 2 days until deposits required. Deposits as cleared are shown. A new list will be published after 31st with cleared deposits and with reserves included.

Thanks to those who answered my messages - much appreciated. I would encourage any bowler who wishes to nominate to do so, as I feel certain there will be spots available before the tournament in March.

My thoughts are with those bowlers and their families who are struggling with the floods and hopefully all will turn out OK in the long term.

Queries or info:
Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN Squads 29.1.13.xls
    51.5 KB · Views: 157
Hi Mary,
I have paid via C/Card with Bowl the full amount. Could I also be a reserve for B Squad.
Thanks
Ashley Clark

Hey Mary, can you please take my name out of the tournament. Finances are a bit too tight at the moment, sorry.

Attached squad list as of today - 5th Feb. Please contact me with any queries.
Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN Squads 5.2.13.xls
    51.5 KB · Views: 121
Hi Mary, I thought I transferred some more money over a couple of weeks ago. $100. I might have been going to but forgot but if you have recieved that amount from some forgetful person it would be me.

The Kegel Qld. Open pattern for 2013 has been received. Please find attached.

Attachments

• WTBATokyo43-12.pdf
    253.3 KB · Views: 116
Sorry Mary, but during some machine repairs I have had a small accident and fractured the ring finger on my bowling hand and unable to bowl for upto 6 weeks so will have to withdraw from the Kegal Open. Good Luck all bowlers competing.
Regards
Ashley Clark

Attaching current squad list at 12th Feb. Still have 3 paid reserves with no squad so if you are unable to attend, please contact me ASAP and thanks to those who have done so.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN Squads 12.2.13.xls
    51.5 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom