Just throwing it out there.....

Your in the wrong industry (Pinsetter Mechanic) Tim.

You won't make a fortune doing that.

That's why I got out of it in the early 80's............

Cheers

Tony.

P.S. Times change Brenton, even we might be able to agree on somethings. !!!!

Your right there Tony!

But Im now a fully trained Facilities Manager not one of those low life Pinsetter Mechanics , Ive got the fancy title now all I need is the payrate to go with it??

Even been a good boy when thehave asked me to do something I nod my head and say yes please how far ( is WA far enough )...

Tim

Just bumping it up....there have gotta be others up for this series! A state ranking through this series is also a possibility.

The time is almost here, and I am almost ready to post a schedule for the upcoming SA Scratch Series.

There will be six events in six different centres, hopefully without crowding the calendar too much. Special effort has been made to include Seniors and Youth in this series.

Stay tuned over the next week to find out where the first event is.

Please continue to register your interest as this series will only continue with your help. The prize fund I have worked is VERY much worth coming out for, and the grand prize being awarded to the pointscore winner of the series is well worth bowling for. All will be revealed SOON!!

As per earlier in this post, here are the names who have thrown their support behind this series and may even bowl in it!!

Isaac E
David S
Brenton D
Graham S
Ash W
Dave K
Louise I
Matt K
Tash B
Tony S
Rob C

And I'll definitely bowl.....anyone else?? ADD YOUR NAMES PLEASE!!

NB> SENIORS AND YOUTH NOT EXCLUDED. THEY'RE WELCOME TO BOWL TOO.

With the AMF centres (bar 1) with kegels, i think it will be a great challenge (if it can be done with the centres) lay the PBA/Sports patterns down, so we can make it in to a PBA/Sports experience series, i know people may not like idea, but Why not TEST your self on these patterns. You may bowl crap on these, but u will learn a Sh*t load, as i do every time i bowl.

Ashley

With the AMF centres (bar 1) with kegels, i think it will be a great challenge (if it can be done with the centres) lay the PBA/Sports patterns down, so we can make it in to a PBA/Sports experience series, i know people may not like idea, but Why not TEST your self on these patterns. You may bowl crap on these, but u will learn a Sh*t load, as i do every time i bowl.

As Ashley Quoted,

While it will nice to see these conditions, Some bowlers will struggle and some wont. Some cant even handle the difficult conditions we already have (with the exception of the ditches we have...), but it will be interesting to see and bowl on, some might even benefit from it in the future, not sure when and where but everything help.

I think the biggest problem today beside cost is the motivation to bowl and win, instead of *****-in about the condition.

Some should take interest in the Rachuig meeting (workshop) tomorrow (see other posts re rachuig meeting) instead of going with the flow. It's your future, not mine (too old) don't just accept what you are used of. It may not necessary be the best way.

cheers

Tony

P.S. Michael I will try to be at your tournaments (pending commitments) to donate my money and support!

Back
Top Bottom