SA Junior Youth Circuit - Cross Road

Dion A

To all the last event in the SAJYC Calendar is upon us!!! The 18th of November @ Xrd Bowl will be the last event of what has been a successful building year for the Circuit and it has been a pleasure to organise it. The overall standings are still in doubt which is sure to add an air of excitement to the final event. Presentations will held after the completion of the Step Ladder final, and a survey, which will be supplemented by a poll on this site, will be handed out to help improve the Circuit. I thank everyone for their support and hope to break a record at the final circuit in regards to numbers. I'm sure all will agree for the majority numbers have been very positive and this can only be a good thing for bowling in this state.

I invite all bowlers who are thinking of joining the circuit or want to know more about it to come out to this last event join in if you wish or just watch. I will be making an effort to talk with anyone who has any queries on the day. Hopefully I will also have a Calendar established for 2008!!

Thanks again and see you all on the 18th

Dion

Attachments

• Xrd Entry Form.pdf
    176 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom