Junior Cannon Hill Cup

nomad

Firstly Thank you very much to Shelly and Aunty Sue for a job well done today.Secondly I would like to thank Mr Tony Goodwin for keeping prizefund the same as numbers were down.And lastly I would like to thank My Coach Uncle RUDY without his help I would not have been placed fourth.
Love Madeleine Suna:D :D :D

agreed it was a good tournment, even tho i didnt make the cut, the pins were just not falling for me, i left be4 the finish, does anybody know who won?

Boys
1st Paul O'Loghlan Capalaba
2nd Michael Herbett Cannon Hill
3rd Nathan Patterson Cannon Hill
4th michael Crisp Cannon Hill

Girls
1st Carrigan Anderson Richlands
2nd Elia Dinsdale Richlands
3rd Shaya Tracey Richlands
4th Madeleine Suna Kedron

To my lovely talented neice maddie suna

I am so proud of you for coming 4th today. Just think what you will be bowling like in a few years if your only 6 now.

Lots of love Aunty Alana xoxoxoxo;)

To our darling Madeleine,

FANTASTIC bowling sweetie =D> you must take after Daddy & Uncle Brad \\:D/
Keep it up possum :multi:

Your Uncle Brad, Aunty Rachel
Cousins Nicola Jane, Shontay Maree & Khynan Leon :rainbowa:

To dear Maddie,

How much of a trooper are you.... Your such a star and a awesome bowler... Love the shirt you were wearing it brought tears my eyes.... LOVES IT..... You so deserve your 4th place more than the sun deserves to rise every morning..... As I am watching the Commonwealth Games now I can draw comparisons between our elite atletes and yourself..... Cant wait to see you on Thursday where I can give you the biggest bear hug EVER and I mean EVER!!!

Luv
Uncle Nobby and Ben

To My Niece Maddie,

Well done baby gurl!! ohhh sooooooooo proud of you!!! You bowled extremely well sweetie!! Lets hope to see you in the Queensland State Team in a few years time like everyone else & myself at the moment. Keep up the good bowling!! I will see you Thursday Babe!

Love you gorgeous

Aunty Jodes xoxoxox!:cool:

P.S 7 Games?? gosh as Nobbsei said you certainly are a trooper!

To dear Madeleine,

Well done on your GREAT Bowling today Sweetie. Keep it up!! You, Shontay and Khynan can make the State Team together :cool: Love you lots darling!

Aunty Taya

Well done to all those bowlers who participated today in the Cannon Hill Cup, it was great to see a group of young bowlers out there giving us a glimpse of the next generation of our sport. A big congratulations to Sue and her staff for their hard work and a very big thank you to Tony Goodwin for insuring that these kids were paid out in full even though it was a poor turnout. Congratulations to all the bowlers who participated but a special congratulations to 9 year old Carrigan and 6 year old Maddie who just kept bowling even though by the 5th game they were pooped. Hopefully the next round will produce a few more bowlers, maybe the centres that didn't field any bowlers need to be a little more enthusiastic about these tournaments. These kids may not be 200 ave bowlers, but we all have to start somewhere and I applaud AMF for giving them a series of tournaments to cut their teeth on so to speak.
So well done to all the kids who turned up and competed today, and I may be being biased here but well done to all 10 bowlers that were there from Richlands we are all very proud of your efforts today, and also to the bowlers from the other centres keep up the good work and see you at Greenslopes on the 23rd of April.

I recieved a phone call at lunchtime today from Cannon Hill, it was my 9 year old daughter Carrigan-Louise , rejoicing and basking in the glow after her very first tournament victory. I cannot express the sheer pleasure that was felt , at that moment, and still, to this very minute.......... I am a very proud father.

Gavin

To my Dearest lil Maddie,
as i said on the phone to you this arvo maddie you are truely a legand... after your awsome bowling last weekend at states you cirtainly topped it off this weekend... averaging 65(?) over 7 games at the age of 6 you truely are my lil legend...
love you lots
Aunty Kirsten and Uncle Philly

To Maddy,

Congratulations on 4th place! I am very proud of you...You truly deserved it!.
In a few years time I hope to see you Representing Queensland just like Jodes, and the rest of the team are! And then hopefully your little sisters (Jessica & Kaitlin) will follow in your footsteps!

Love Always And Forever Sandy!

Kisses & Hugs

Well done Madilne though i do not know you I gather that you have done those that do know you quite proud so well done indeed. I send my congratulations also to Carrigan, Elia and Shaya from Richlands well done to them all. Carrigan is my sister so i would like to say well done Carrigan and stop waving the winners cup in my face.

Congratulations to all the juniors who placed well in the Cannon Hill Junior Cup. I'd like to personally congratulate Carrigan Anderson on winning her first ever tournament. Well done!! Definately a champion in the making!! Keep up the good work girl.

Well done Carrigan for coming 1st today you did exellent today all at richlands of us are proud of your efforts for the day keep up the good bowling. well done to elia and shaya very pleasing to see how you guys went to day keep it up.

richlands proshop number 1

to my addopted lil sister carrigan. im so so proud of u sweetie. u bolwed so well and you are going to be the next star of this game. cant wait to see you in the state team in a years to come with my lil sis. your my hero.

go carrigan.

richlands on

Back
Top Bottom