2014 South Qld Junior Tenpin Championships - Final Results and Masters Results

qgirl66

Please find attached the results from the 2014 Sth Qld Zone Junior Championships Open and Restricted Masters held at Aspley Tenpin Bowl.

Congratulations to Matt Clague and Maddy Kemp for winning the Open Masters. Another thrilling final with a fantastic atmosphere.

Congratulations to Joshua Smith from Rockhampton on winning the Restricted Masters. What a fantastic result. 35 pins over average!

There was some fantastic bowling from all the kids and it certainly was a pleasure to watch. A big thank you to our friends from Rockhampton and Bundaberg for joining us again. So happy you could all join us again.

A big thank you to Jason Lambert and all the staff at Aspley Tenpin Bowl. The event ran very smoothly and nothing was too much trouble. You all bent over backwards to assist in any way and certainly helped to make our job easier. If any associations/tournament committees are looking for a centre to hold an event, you could not go wrong with Aspley Bowl. We can highly recommend them.

Thanks and kudos to our volunteers - Jeff and Karen Kemp. Events of these kinds would not be possibly without the help of people such as yourselves. So much happens behind the scenes especially in the engine room and we would not get by without you all.

To my fellow committee members - Donna Wingett, Greg Naylor, Rob McDonald and Kassey Fechner and also our Management team - Grant Otago, Dino Margiolas, Alice Margiolas, Len Bailey, Josh Kemp and Jake Otago. Thank you again for another great year. I hope that our continued combined efforts to promote junior bowling and this event throughout the centres will see these numbers continue to increase and more juniors progress through the ranks. I must admit that while it is an enormous job to arrange and run, I absolutely love getting to see all the kids doing their very best and achieving their goals all the while with a wonderful and supportive crowd cheering them on.

To all the juniors who competed, thank you for your participation, sportsmanship and help in making this event a success. You are the reason why we do these events. The looks of joy and happiness on your faces when you get that spare or strike or achieve a new PB really does make it worthwhile and I hope to be around to see you all progress further in your chosen sport.

Thanks to all and hope to see you all next year.

Wendy Otago
SQJTBA

Thanks to Total Bowling for allowing us to post this information

Attachments

• 2014 Restricted Masters Results.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 2014 SQ Boys Open Masters Results.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 2014 SQ Girls Open Masters Resuts.xls
    40 KB · Views: 88
  • 2014 Sth Qld Zone Championships - Final Results.pdf
    237.2 KB · Views: 103