Congrats Chowny

scott

Well done to Chowny who won the B.O.S.O singles league last night it came down to the last night with Chowny and Jesus (Christian Kereszteny) tied on points comming into last night.

Also congrats to Jesus on running second Greg Michels on finshing 3rd Adam (Chippies) Pringle on 4th and old man Fryer on running :wheelchair: 5th and having the highest league average good to see dad can still mix it with the everybody.

I Hope all the bowlers from the league have a safe christmas and good new year and cant wait to see all that are comming back next year. there are still some spots availble to join if anybody wants to bowl leave a post here or contact AMF Cannon Hill on 3890 1177 its a great league to bowl in with this year first place wins $2500 and last got $390 so its some good money.

I would like to add a very very big thank you to Henry De Kaste and Mum (sue Fryer) for thier sponsorship of the league this year it was greatly appericated and on behalf of the B.O.S.O singles league THANK YOU you guys are fantastic. To Pop and Shellie thank you for your huge effort this year with out you two i would of had a huge job on my hands

Well done again Chowny

Scott Fryer

Cheers Scott, I also like to thank B.O.S.O's Henry De Kastle and Sue Fryer for the sponsorship.

I really enjoyed the league this year meet alot of new great people. Christian set the bar all year and I was glad it come down to the positional round to sort it all out.

Let's see what 2008 brings!!

Onya Chowny i knew you would do it. Christian didnt walk on water last night. 2.5 grand hey must be your shout.

HENRY & SUE THANK YOU VERY MUCH ON YOUR SPONSORSHIP, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND GOOD SPONSORS AND IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU GETTING RECOGNITION. SO THANK YOU.

NOW MR CHOWN,

I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY NEXT YEAR AS I WILL BE BOWLING FROM DAY ONE. "MRS PHANTOM BOWLER" WILL BE SEEN.
I SHOULD SAY CONGRATS.

LOVE PHANTOM

Well done Chowny great bowling…Well done also to Christian on finishing second, well bowled mate…Also congrats to :wheelchair: MAN FRYER on his high league average…;)

Well done to all the sponsors who could make this happen…:rockon:

thanks to henry and sue for sponsorship

last place was actually $380 btw as i won it lol if i had bowled every wk and not every second wk i may have got somewhere not a bad effort though

congrats to chowny

Back
Top Bottom