Joel Reeve - 300 !!!

K-C

300 in Devonport

I'm surprised it's not on here yet (well I couldn't find it anyway)... but congratulations to Joel Reeve on throwing his first 300 last night in Devonport.

Brick, I'll light a red candle in celebration of the event.

I'm told by the man himself it's the first 300 in Devonport for 13 years. Blame him if I'm wrong. :D

I would like to congratulate Joel on bowling his first 300 last night at Devonport Bowl, finally you have done it, we knew you would get there one day we are all so happy for you and very proud of your bowling achievements.

We are all extremely happy for you.

Well done Joel (and it is 13 years since Devonports last 300 i here )

Pleased someone has finally put it up here!! I have already congratulated you a couple of times but one more cannot hurt, well done mate, great game by a great young bloke!!

GO JOEL!!!!!!!

Congratulations mate!! I knew it was going to happen sooner or later (just glad I beat you too it :p)

Well deserved, im sure there will be many more to come!

Re: 300 in Devonport

I'm told by the man himself it's the first 300 in Devonport for 13 years. Blame him if I'm wrong. :D[/QUOTE]

hey kc

the last 300 to have been bowled was in 2000 and it was bowled by nathan arrowsmith against ray youd on lanes 13 & 14.

(and it is 13 years since Devonports last 300 i here )[/QUOTE]

hi colin

sorry but it was 2000 the last 300 was bowled there nathan arrowsmith did it against ray youd on lanes 13 & 14 during the pepsi singles that were run on a tuesday night when bob and margaret had the bowl.

Well done Joel, it has been a big couple of weeks.

Firstly you shot a 270+ during the last game of Rachuig, then a 260+ to qualify for the Aus Masters (followed by a sleep under the grandstand) then to top it off a 300 last night.

Great effort from a true gentleman of the game.

Brett,Deb,Brooke & Lachlan.

Congrats to Joel on a fine achievement. Its been a while since i watched you bowl but your ability was showing in leaps and bounds then - Does your brother still bowl????

Well done

Lefty

joel!

congrats dude! thats a fine effort. as brett said, u have had a huge couple weeks. congratulations on all your success and the studies have finished for the year i hope u celebrate well :)

congrats again buddy
marty
xxx

About fricken time. Well done mate.

You've deserved this for a long time and it's great to you see you finally get it and at Devonport no less which can be very tough at times.

Hope to see many more and no doubt will see many more in the future.

Back
Top Bottom