Jen Jones another 300 and 801 in US

Congratulations to our very valued team member Jen Jones on a fantastic effort to bowl her first 800 series and second US 300 in New York an hour ago.

Starting with 245, 256 Jen needed a 299 to get her first 800 series.........not one to do things quietly - Jen blew it apart with a special pocket shot. Considering most others couldn't couldn't handle the tough conditions and were sub card, Jen's effort is even more meritorious..........

Might have to change Jen's name to "1 Ball", again doing this with only her Visionary Gladiator Solid.

Congratulations Jen, we are very proud of you.........

Max, Mike & the team at BBA.

WTF - You are on fire Missy

Well done 86,
You are a star!!!
Shontay and Khynan will be stoked when they get home from school.
Keep it going babe....

Brad, Rachel and the Mini Randoms
xoxo

wow. now thats an awesome effort. why do things quietly, blow it apart with another 300

your definately making a name for yourself over there!

great work and keep em coming

Well bowled girl!!! finally threw ur 800 series!!! very proud of you! Bring some of that form back with you ok? I'm preventing u getting any gear from max, since u can deal with just a solid ;)
R xo

Well Done Cronie.

It was good to hear the news direct from you. I was exceptionally proud that we, as true cronies, both bowled a 300 in the last game to make the 800. It's a sensational effort. Keep the form up when you come home and who knows what is around the corner for you.

Cow

OMG JEN !!!! =D what a brilliant achievement so happy for you !!!!! congrats mate !!!!

Jen,
I just posted a congratulations message about your 1st 300 game overseas and continue to read further through total bowling and read that you've bowled 2....... plus and 800 series!
What can I say about that.
That's just awesome!!!
You go girl!!!! Well done and well deserved!
Amanda xx

Well this reeks of all kinds of awesomeness. Well done.

Mornington Tenpin thumbs up for you !!!

OHHH YEAH!!!

Nice effing work 86! I'm the only one out of team Sav to only have one 300 :( you guys are making it very hard to catch up!

Keep up the fanfreakintastic bowling Random.

Love ya loads,
99 xoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom