Jen Jones 300!!!

Rig said:
Congrats Jen, well done. Your hard work is rewarded. Was a storm ball wasn't it?

Regards,
Dennis Rigney

Dennis, it was one of MY old balls!!!! haha. Need we say anymore on the subject?

Well Done again Jen!

Later Da Cowman!

jan U ROCK!!!!
now u can bowl a nuther at shild but not agenst NT!!!!
top efort!! well done
i can not wate to see u at shild!!!
i hope to see you get the next 1.
i wish i was there!!!!
from greg!!!!

Congrats Jen Jen... About time... LOL!
No ten pins left in that game... For once!
Congrats again and I wanna see one at Shield but not against my team please! LOL! :p

Cya... LeEsHy!!!

Andrew Frawley said:
Congrats Jen, really happy for you, from the first day you walked into the old Shellharbour Bowl and joined a junior league you could tell that you wanted to be one of the good ones, always wanting to practice, to learn.

You have put the work in and bowling a 300 is great recognition of that effort, I know that you want to take your game to the highest level, so keep working girl, I know that you and many other of the Strikezone juniors have a lot to offer this sport over the coming years.

Well done again, hope to see you all soon
Andrew Frawley
Kuwait.

Well Jen, I think there's only one thing you would enjoy more than that hey, Tim Mack calling you up to say congrats...

Hey Jen congrats on the 300!
U go girl! I am so happy for u!
And i'm sure that there r many more to come!
Well Done :cool:

well done jen, hope to here of many more 300 games!
Good bowling!
all the best

Mike :D

Hey Guys!!
Thanks heaps for all the congratulations...it means heaps to me!
Yeah course I was using a STORM ball Dennis, (there is no other lol), it was the XXX-Factor which had the finger holes punched in it on Sunday.
And snake...my name is JEN...not JAN and Im bowling SHIELD, not SHILD. lol.
Once again, thanks for all the support, I will catchya all at Nats...
:p 19 DAYS TIL SHIELD!!! :p

See y'all there!
Jen.

I'm really sorry Jen that I didn't reply earlier. Yeah I finally got on a computer and I'm working hard at school :)

Jen what can I say? You absolutely without a shadow of a doubt deserve the perfect game. From the first time I saw you bowl I knew you were gonna be a champion and now that you've done this you are well on your way. I mean you took out my high game and high series in one night by one pin each lol. I also appreciate that you rang me and told me about it. I'll see you in two weeks time and hopefully we can both shoot 300s while the other is around !!!

Once again congratulations and extremely well deserved.

Peace
Chris

Big congrats on ya 300 Jen, bout time you joined the club, so welcome!!! Keep up the good work and ill cya at shield!!!

Dion A :D

Yeah well done Jen, I wouldn't really know if you deserve it or not, being that I don't even know you or have ever seen you bowl, but EVERY person that posted here says that you do so:

Congratulations, you deserved it and keep up the good bowling! (unlike me)

Toshio

Man, how good is that Storm Gear. Even a second hand ball, is still a go with the flying S on the side! Roll on to all of us Storm Bowlers, and my condolences on the rest of you.

Hey Chicki
Sorry I didn't reply earlier but as you know I dont have the net at home at the moment.

Nevertheless I'm so proud of you and I was honoured to watch you bowl for first 300 Even though you were meant to wait for me but who wants to wait that long hey?? lol I know your fired up about sheild and for a good reason too girl I'll be watching you I think great things are coming for you missy ..

Love ya Girl

Kara

Hungry Jacks Crowns in my car hahahahah (personal Joke)

Oh I forgot .. now I'm proud for owning a Storm ball thanks to you hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom