Alan Notman 300 @ State Champs

Twwety

Whatever!!
Congratulations to my Wonderful Fiance Alan on bowling yet another 300 game... This makes number 5!!

You just seem to be getting better & better & I couldn't be more prouder of you.
You truely are a Superstar babe...

It happened at the State Championships at Moorabbin this morning in the first game of the Teams Event.
Every shot was in the pocket & he never looked like missing.

He then followed it up by bowling an 801 series.

Just in case anyone was wondering, it was with his Brunswick Twisted Fury.

Keep up the terrific bowling for next weekend in the Masters baby...
Love you very much xxx

Jenny ;)

Gee I'm running out of original things to say to this man. :surrender:

Congratulations and I couldn't find a nicer person to have achived this.

Liz

Well done Al, you've been a damn good bowler for a lot of yrs and now you're better than ever!!

Congratualtions Al on your fantastic 300 game and 801 series. It was a great to watch. I am sure there will be many more..:groupwave:......Barb

Noddy!!! Awesome mate all 12 were flush in the eye... lol too bad after the front 9 my 10 pin never fell. lol Well done again
Jimmy Bowles

Congrats on the perfect game Al, nice series also. Keep up the great bowling and I look forward to catching up with you guys in March.

What only 801 with a 300. You are an absolute super star. You know how to bowl and how to present yourself before your bowling peers. Excepetionally well done done and be proud about yourself and your great bowling.

Apologies for rev and myself it’s been a long day after the old farts at keon well done Alan. Scotch for Wayne and beer for me.

Congrats ALAN! Remember what I said before? If only I can keep up with you I'll be a good bowler too, but then again you are the one... Cheers mate and Hope you keep bowling well...

Nestor
FABLM

congrats noddy that sports comp must have done some good just joking gods at it a gen well done mate see you sunday

NODDY NODDY NODDY!!!!
A great effort from a great bowler and a top bloke! Good luck for next weekend. Looking good for another Masters win at Moorabbin.

Catch up soon.
Web.

Congratulations Alan on your fantastic game and Series
I'm so glad i came out to watch and little Sophia
got to see her first 300 by her uncle Al...

It's true what people say Al your a great bloke and
gentleman in this sport...very deserving of every accolade...

Well done Champ:wave:

Congratulations Al
300 & 801 - All this because of thursday?
Well done fellow Narre Warren Southian (close enough)
:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:
Steevie

Congratulations Alan, I saw every shot & it was a pleasure to watch.
Well done on an 800 series as well.
The team bowled a great game in the same game.
1010 I believe from memory.
220, 224, 266 & your 300.

Regards,

Darren Hallifax.

Jenny this has got to stop !!! .......
QUOTE: my Wonderful Fiance Alan .....
We all know !!! & dont need to be reminded & dont get Al to respond !!!
Otherwise I will have to kiss him in front of you !!:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom