Alan Notman 805 Series

Twwety

Whatever!!
A Huge Congratulations to My Fiance Alan on a wonderful 805 Series at Moorabbin tonight.

Finally you have achieved that 800 series that you have been so eager to get. You have bowled the 4 x 300 games & now the 800 series, there is only one more left & thats the 900 series... ;)

Alan never looked like missing the pocket apart from the 2 first frames, but we thought we would let him off seeing he didn't have time to practice.

His games were a 248, 278 & 279. A solid 9 pin was left in his 279 game.

He bowled all 3 games with his new Hammer No Mercy Beat'n.

Keep up the awesome bowling babe for when East Coast comes around.

Jenny xox ;)

Alan never looked like missing the pocket apart from the 2 first frames, but we thought we would let him off seeing he didn't have time to practice.

Well done Alan, great series.

But Jenny I think he had enough practice on the weekend though;)

Rob

Congratulations Alan well done,awsome games and no doubt you will keep the great form going into East Coast. Go you All Star!!!!!

Catch ya soon buddy

Glen :D

NICE BOWLING BRO.....

YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR.....

LOVE YA HEAPS

YOUR BIG SIS

P.S - MAYBE MINE CAN GET ME SOME OF THOSE SCORES....

well done al

800 is an awesome feat

any mug can fluke it in 1 game, impossible to fluke it for 3

Al baby your a star
what great scoring....we look forward to seeing
more of that in East Coast & Dunn Shield
Just another notch on your long list of achievements
:bounce: :smiley.php: :bounce8: :thmbup:
well done MWAH!!! Mez & Baz

Well done Al it was awsome to see it first hand sorry mick and i cost us a couple of 900 games LOL:p This would have to be the best 4 person team i have ever bowled with well done again. Bastie. Ps your fault Jen got a few coke frames last night.;)

congrats al
it is an awesome effort anytime to bowl an 800+ series,you should be very proud of yourself and i am sure there will be many more to come.
congrats again to one of the true gentlemen of the game
cheers

Hey Al
Thats awesome bowling mate - you deserve it.
All i can say is keep it up especially for East Coast - but not for Dunn Shield lol (Go Parkers).
I agree with everyone lets see a 900 now.
Cheers
Megan

:groupwave: :groupwave2: :groupwave: :groupwave2:​

Well well well!!! It's good to see your'e getting all your records out of the way before ECCC Mr MVP.:>)
Congrats to one of the real arseholes of the game. (surely your not still playing that nice guy card).
Luv ya champ, see ya soon.:>)

Web.

congratulation on a nice series . so now all you have to do now is relax for EastCoast and Dunn Shiel :av-31:

Jeanette[:groupwave: :groupwave:

What can I say that hasn't already been said - awesome result for a guy who really deserves it.

:kicking:

Liz and Gunther

:groupwave:
Al,
:smiley.php:
congratulations, wish we had been there to see the 800 series
milestone.:thmbup:
we luv u long time champ :smilie_gruenweiss:
luv
joshi & jeanine

CONGRATULATIONS ALAN, YOU ARE A TRUE GENTLEMAN OF THE GAME WELL DONE BUDDY ENJOY YOUR 800 SERIES
CARL BARBARA

Back
Top Bottom